Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
    Ttttttteeeerrrrrrrddddbbbbbbbooooo!
    You spy'd it :p

Nice tail finisher and Tires!

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    How did you attach the tail finisher to the hatch? Are you going to fiberglass it on?

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    ^ trade ya for a ribbed one......already same color red.....

Today i got new tires for my festy

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    I used 2ga, because I had some laying around from the stereo that was in my element. If I had to buy wire it would have been 4ga. I don't even have a radio though so I probably could get away with 6ga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    put a jy mastercylinder into my brothers Festy.

the mc and the coolant hardlines (in between the block and manifold) for $12. not bad I thought.

Leave a comment:

• avitsef
    replied
    What i did to the festiva today ... put in a spankin new aspire long block _ and searched this site many times for all those necessary answers which the search button always came up with ! Thanks to all those who came before and asked ...

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    Pretty sure Napa sells it behind the counter, haven't bought it yet, I have some kicker 0 gauge wire that has 4708 strands, but I'd say that's way too much.

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    What did you give for your 2 gauge wire and where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking.

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    I was just talkin about 2 gauge, I was thinking about running 4ga to the battery in the back. Maybe a 2ga ground also. My Capri(b6t) alt said 14V and 85Amps so I def plan on upgrading the Festiva harness' wire from the alt.

I got my New clutch on the b6t build, & resurfaced flywheel.

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    Just finished moving my battery into the trunk. I made a box from scratch from aluminum and ran 2ga wire. Now that my battery is out of the way i can add the 4th mount that i made.
    Hooray for better weight distribution!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    LOVE those tyres ENEMY! Toyo make some great stuff, I just got a p rice yesterday for a set of proxes r888's for my car. If you dont mind, what did you pay per tyre? Be interesting any price difference between here and the states.

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Reinstalled passenger axle, removed exhaust studs out of festiva manifold and installed into b8-me manifold. Soaked the rest of the connection pieces to be removed and welded tomorrow. I removed mystery throttle body to take with me tomorrow for a core. I bought a bottle of regane. Had a hard time with the throttle cable ill finish it when the correct TB is on there. Removed drivers seat and going to bring it with me to make a civic hybrid bracket. Relocated a few factory grounds to make a home for new battery location. Wired half of the fuel pump re-wire.

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Very nice very nice!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X