Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up an evo8 recaro for the drivers side.

Comment

• Misjudged the entrance to a parking lot and went offroading/airborne at about 30mph. LOL
      Buck.
      -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
      -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
      -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Originally posted by gauge_half_inch View Post
        Got my turbo on and operating. Need to install bigger injectors ASAP. Builds 4psi before leaning out completely. But I have BOOST! http://i.imgur.com/Yu307.jpg
        You can get away with stock injectors if you have an FMU.
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Drove it to work today
          1991 Festiva B8 swap, gutted, otherwise stock-9.88@70

1974 MaverickLSX powered - 7.08@94

Comment

• Switched all my clusters out into their proper cars last night finally Tried to drive Green Car in today after it sat for a couple days, but it didn't want to have much power and I didn't want to be late looking for the problem so I just brought Chuck instead. Also looked for the passenger side armrest but couldn't find it still. lol.
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Well I haven't done it to the car yet. But picked out my new color. Kona blue. I'll be painting the engine bay this weekend.
              Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 10-28-2011, 11:42 AM.
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• woohoo, I like that color too. It was gonna be that or jalapeno green, but i saw a festiva bp+t swap on youtube with the same paint job and I don't want to be his twin
                1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• Custom seat brackets made. And evo8 recaro is in. Feels great and a massive improvement in looks over the dsm seat I had in it.

Comment

• Realigned the Festiva a few days ago. I think it's time for a professional. My mistake was going by the sidewall... different tires on the front and back. It's pretty close now and rides alot better, might need a little more. And it looks like it's still getting 36mpg.. almost 10 more than the Aspire. The Aspire is just going to be spare car for a while doesn't make financial sense to drive it much.
                    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• replaced my red's drum shoes, shimmed the emergency/parking brake to improve grip
                      Godspeed...
                      click here for FORD fESTiVA and KIA pride parts - JunSpeed Parts

our humble rides
                      1965 Ford Mustang Coupe 200ci C4 AT (my 1st car, parked on a far island for restoration)
                      93 LX B1 carb sedan (my first festy - SOLD )
                      97 CD5 B3 carb (used to be my DD - SWAPPED)
                      94 LX MAZDA Z5 EFI (gettting roadworthy)

Z200GS 200cc bike (SOLD)
                      95 Lancer Mirage GLXi (wifee's ride - SOLD)
                      97 Lancer Mirage GL carbed 1.5 (Garaged)
                      Kymco K-Pipe 125cc (Garaged)
                      97 Proton Lancer carbed 1.5 (son's DD)
                      2015 Spacestar Mirage 1.2 CVT (my DD)

Comment

• Hit the rev limiter in 2nd for the first time. That was nice

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk
                        91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
                        92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
                        95 Grand Prix SE DD
                        Wife's Stuff:
                        89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
                        97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
                        Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
                        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• ^^I'm not sure how many times i've hit the rev limiter :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Installed bigger injectors Friday during my lunch, test drove it around the block (3 miles), it held 12 lbs, and kept spinning the tires thru 3rd gear, before I ran out road and speed limit. Pulling back into the parking lot, the cloud of white smoke started billowing out of the tailpipe with a sweet smell. Blew an entire coolant jackets worth of head gasket material out the first time holding more than 4 psi. Got a new stock gasket for $17, threw that in and now have to baby it (stay under 7) till i can get a cometic mls and Sep head studs.... Bummer.....
                            Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                            93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                            91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                            93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                            15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                            88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Started the major body repair with cutting out all the bad spots for new metal/ fiberglass.
                              1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
                              Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
                              daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
                              A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

• put the festiva up for the winter... didn't want him to see this again:

All snug in the garage!

I may turn him sideways in the very back of the garage when I have a little more time to clean up that corner.

Some festive winter project decorations hung on the garage wall

Brother in law swept dirt all over my parts for the winter project... gotta clean them up again :\

More to come soon hopefully...
                                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X