Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go man!^^^

Today I got a little farther on my rear hatch floor. It's coming along well! I mounted the amp under the floor, it's hanging from the top. Then the sub is sitting on the wood flooring that is slightly raised from the floor.
    I got some carpet like material from joanne fabrics- 10 yards for like 7 bucks! It was on sale. I bought some spray adhesive to spray on the wood (haven't done yet) I also need to pick up some staples for my stapler to staple the carpet as well.
    So far it looks great, works well and has helped the sound quality of the sub!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• ^^ Nice! Looking good. Just got back from my first run. Puts on power nice and smooth. Pulling hills a gear higher. Idles like a champ! Kinda seems to slug a bit in the upper mid-range, but I am running the b3 ecm.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk
      91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
      92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
      95 Grand Prix SE DD
      Wife's Stuff:
      89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
      97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
      Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• Got the oil cooler and radiator mounted permanently. I'm going to shorten the oil line on the pass side when I get a 120 deg. fitting, but for now it works. Tomorrow I'm making a hard turbo drain line because my rubber one is in bad shape.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• looks good, did you make your own lower core support? what radiator is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            Got the oil cooler and radiator mounted permanently. I'm going to shorten the oil line on the pass side when I get a 120 deg. fitting, but for now it works. Tomorrow I'm making a hard turbo drain line because my rubber one is in bad shape.

Cant wait to see this finished looks great i lovvvee white cars!
            93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
            RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
            RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
              looks good, did you make your own lower core support? what radiator is that?
              Yeah, it bolts in. I needed more room for my radiator and I wanted more strength in the front end. The radiator is a civic eBay deal.I just modified it to fit the hoses better and painted the end tanks black to give it an o.e.m. look.
              Last edited by Advancedynamix; 08-11-2011, 01:00 PM.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Great job on the radiator. Really annoying i couldn't raid my extensive aspire parts bin for cooling system after my 1.8 swap, manifold right in the way. With a turbo down there it would stick out even more.
                1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
                  Cant wait to see this finished looks great i lovvvee white cars!
                  Thanks! Ill be posting a build thread soon. for now check out my profile for more pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                    Great job on the radiator. Really annoying i couldn't raid my extensive aspire parts bin for cooling system after my 1.8 swap, manifold right in the way. With a turbo down there it would stick out even more.
                    Thanks! These civic radiators are a deal on eBay. I couldn't buy the materials to make a radiator for what they charge shipped. They are very easy too weld on as well so they can be adapted without much effort.

Comment

• FedEx delivered my intermediate shaft today. UPS is delivering the G series tomorrow, and I'm picking up the B6T next week. Woo Hoo!
                      If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                      Zulu Ministries

Comment

• Took valve cover off and broke a bolt.. now in waiting to get it out.

sent from my FESTIVA on me EVO phone
                        First time owner
                        89 L carb'd - white / still needs work
                        Bought for mpg and only paid $250

Comment

• Looking good Dale :thumbright:
                          Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

• Drove it. No hood, no exhaust. So fun. :p Any way to make the intake fit without relocating the battery?

BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

• what i did.

fuel pump,fuel filter,new rear bearrings in and out,4 speed trans fluid change,front brakes,

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesmc View Post
                                Drove it. No hood, no exhaust. So fun. :p Any way to make the intake fit without relocating the battery?

Get a small cone filter?
                                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
                                X