Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devon527
    replied
    Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
    How many miles are on it?
    It's got about 220,xxx on it and the rings are shot and so are the valve guides I believe. It's just easier to swap another motor in

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by devon527 View Post
    Hmmm... well considering I just woke up, and now thinking about my car, I am going to call a guy in Yakima about getting another motor for my car since mine is on its last leg... :/

How many miles are on it?

Leave a comment:

• ejp2fast
    replied
    painted my grille black the other day...

Leave a comment:

• devon527
    replied
    Hmmm... well considering I just woke up, and now thinking about my car, I am going to call a guy in Yakima about getting another motor for my car since mine is on its last leg... :/

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    I bought mirrors finally and talkin too some people about a tach cluster!

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    I dropped in a newer b3. pics today maybe.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    I replaced my air filter too! Yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• mckabe
    replied
    Reconnected my down pipe to manifold as a matter of fact, and installed a cb radio, for when me and friends cruise.

Leave a comment:

• Grey Vw
    replied
    Be mad at it is what I did!:cussing:

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    What did I do to my Festiva today? I drove it! Oh, and I got a new air filter. The other one looked like I had used it as a spare at the dirt track! Oi!

Leave a comment:

• 1988festivazoom
    replied
    looked at mine in the driveway and thought to myself "i need to get this damn swap done!" poor thing is rotting away sitting there, i can hear it crying at night

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    started a topic What have you done to your Festiva today!?

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Over on w-body, we have a "What have you done to your w-body lately" thread, and it's pretty nice for just the little things you feel to share, but don't necessarily deserve their own thread.

As for me-

Today, I replaced my downpipe, BUT it only got just a little quieter, because it's still leaking out of the top flange. The manifold is so rusted and crap that the threads rusted so I can't even get them tightened together.....

Anyone have a good used one? Lol
Working...
X