Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put on the fuel filter, adjusted the hatch latch and... DROVE TO THE FestivaL!
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Working on finding the right replacement radiator
      2005 chevy sliverado Z71
      1985 ford festive
      1985 chevy K5 blazer
      1975 chevy van/camper
      2005 Suzuki GSXR600
      2001 yamaha V-Star 1100 classic
      2004 Suzuki Z400 4-wheeler

Comment

• just don't get the cheap ones from ebay with "lifetime warranty" stamped on the image.

I would go with rockauto like said above. excellent site! probably grab some poly bushings for the sway bar or shifter bushings, etc since they're cheaper and shipping would be sort of inclusive with the radiator.
        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• changed the oil, data logged and remapped fuel table, still breaking up though, i think the ignition table needs to be tuned. -( next weeked im taking it up to a buddies to get some better tunning and i will get my new tires installed!

Comment

• Got the engine, and have it ready to put in.

Currently taking a break waiting for more hands to help get it to line up with the transmission shaft...
            ~Austin
            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Pulled my motor this morning for the swap, but didnt think to order a new intake gasket after I pulled my carb off my old motor to put it on the new motor... Now I have to wait till Tuesday I'm so bummed

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
              91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

• Finally finished up the B3 for B3 engine swap! Set the timing and soldered a few connections for the TPS, checked fluid levels and went out for a drive.

I took it on the freeway too!

Now for the rest of the little things that need attention. First up - Windshield wipers. The driver's side is broken inside the cowl
                -Zack
                Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Got rid of the airbox
                  Buck.
                  -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                  -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                  -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Well, I guess it still counts as today since I haven't slept yet. I drove it to and from town a few times to pick up parts to work on a W-body (irony anybody?),
                    91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
                    92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
                    95 Grand Prix SE DD
                    Wife's Stuff:
                    89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
                    97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
                    Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
                    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyrog17 View Post
                      Finally finished up the B3 for B3 engine swap! Set the timing and soldered a few connections for the TPS, checked fluid levels and went out for a drive.

I took it on the freeway too!

Now for the rest of the little things that need attention. First up - Windshield wipers. The driver's side is broken inside the cowl
                      Good goin! As for the wipers, I'm going to guess it's the same problem I had and the metal is broken. For a cheap, simple fix:

As for my Festiva. I pulled the ATX tranny off the B3. Yesterday. Yay me. 15 minutes of Festiva wrenching! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by link5186 View Post
                        Well, I guess it still counts as today since I haven't slept yet. I drove it to and from town a few times to pick up parts to work on a W-body (irony anybody?),
                        W-bodies for the win!!!!!!! <3
                        Buck.
                        -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                        -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                        -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• finished rebuilding the entire B3, plans are to get it in tomorrow sometime during the day.... next things on my list are a magnetic drain plug an exhaust gasket for between the catalytic converter and one of those headlight retainer rings that holds the 9004 headlight in the headlight casing
                          Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                          89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
                          Projects in the works:
                          84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

• Fixed the windshield wiper, got new blades, installed a mercury switch in the hatch to give the cargo light it's ground and wrote a short list of some more modifications I want to do!
                            -Zack
                            Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Just got back from 2 jy's. No Festys, 1 Aspire. No Geo Metros or any other (323, etc.) with 13" wheels that fit with no mods.:sad7::sad2: So I actully did nada on my festy today.
                              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• I kicked mine. So mad

Comment

Working...
                                X