Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ^
    ~Austin
    Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• lol this is her very first car & she was so excited, just like when i first found it.
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
        jmdjamp, I have always liked the all red tails. looks good!
        thanks

i just used this

Comment

• Sonic got a new fender, headlight, rear bumper, and hood. Ordered new radiator.
          Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 10-08-2011, 07:59 PM.
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
            Sonic got a new fender, headlight, rear bumper, and hood. Ordered new radiator.
            I recognize that grill.
            91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
            82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
            85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
              lol this is her very first car & she was so excited, just like when i first found it.
              That's cool, now find those parts and build this one.
              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                lol this is her very first car & she was so excited, just like when i first found it.
                Can't believe you sold that creampuff Danny! Make sure she agrees to sell it back to you when she wrecks it/gives up on it!
                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• ^ X2!!

any car i sell, i make sure i get first dibs on it when they're done with it.
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• good idea! tks
                    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• I got a hand me down thanks for the hook up kartracer I'll put it to good use
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Hope to see Sonic up & runnin' in Tampa again soon!!
                        If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Replaced the front crank seal, cam seal, timing belt, air filter, distributor cap, rotor and distributor O-ring on the '90LX. Saved some money, but threw my back out.
                          '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
                          '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
                          '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
                          '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
                          '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
                          '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
                          '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

• currently cleaning the B6 I got at the local yard a few weeks ago. getting it prepped for rebuild.

tear down and cleaning so far (album link):

http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/p.../B6%20rebuild/
                            Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• got the tankstiva running with a new fuel pump ....and thennnn the radiator splits so its waiting on a new rad which should be here 2morro i got a buddy in myrtle beach area that has a shop so he is helping me with parts n costs ....soon to change the looks of the car from camo to well ..Ummmm.....its a suprise
                              Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

• Oil change and a complete brake job. New rotors, calipers, pads, drums and shoes. New rear wheel bearings as well. Pedal is way too soft, I think I may have got some air in the master cylinder so I'm going to bleed everything again.

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk
                                Ian
                                Calgary AB, Canada
                                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
                                X