Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a small 12 volt mini spotlight with a 10' retractable cord, adjustable felt covered magnet & it has a hook as well for $3 at flea market Then came home and took a leak only to have my keys fall in the freshly used bowl EPIC FAIL LoL!!!
    Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

• Installed my new Denso O2 sensor. Not to bad, breaker bar came in handy. now to wait & see now my mileage is effected. Postively I hope. "Repair" of cat next.
      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Just ordered new tires after crunching bills & come next pay check I will have them mounted completing the rear set I bought last month
        Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

• :lol:
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Ordered an axle and sway bar bushings for the Aspire. Really should replace everything but I think I'll wait till spring. Truthfully the boots are still good so they may not be the originals. Got them from Rockauto and it's already in the mail! Not sure when I'll put them on .. going to Boston in 17 days and the job is keeping me busy!
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• Installed new camshaft and crankshaft seals. Hope this heals my oil puddle problem...at least 'til the totally rebuilt engine, I build this winter, gets put in.
              Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
              Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
              Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
              Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
              http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• I bought it(my Festiva). Attempted to get it back home and failed. I think it needs a new coil. I'll try to pick one up tomorrow...

Comment

• Figured out I want go and decided to get rid of the show
                  Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Drove my car for the first time after sitting in my driveway for 4 months! Did the brakes, hooked the engine wires and trans linkage back up. Gotta get a stubborn strut off tomorrow and bleed/change brake fluid.
                    2002 Ford Mustang GT Mineral Grey 5 spd
                    1996 Ford Explorer XLT AWD White POS
                    1992 Ford Festiva GL Metallic Blue 5 spd

Comment

• Swapped the insurance and tags from the MX6 and Volvo we sold over the weekend onto Green Car and Chuck. Lol the APB6973 tag is now back on one of its former cars. So far that tag has been on five festivas (and the second time its been on Chuck) lol, its got a legacy at this point . Didn't get around to installing the factory alloys or tach cluster on Green Car this weekend, was too busy selling off non-festiva vehicles .

Also managed over this past week to be held at least partly responsible for re-festiva-ing and reappearance of my buddy Kev (av8ter) completely by accident on the way back from a random junkyard spree 50 miles from home. Its a small world lol Welcome back man!

Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                      Figured out I want go and decided to get rid of the show
                      Don't get rid of the show, just don't sink anymore time/money into making it show-ier (?). Car looks awesome as is, and the "go" side of things isn't lacking either. Just keeping making it faster now
                      Last edited by htchbck; 10-03-2011, 09:25 AM.
                      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                        Now that I drove through WV I understand you now :p I understand the fear of cracking the body kit. I'd rather have that $$ for the go then being scared all the time. Looking forward to seeing the turbo build!
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Put my Tracer driver's seat in finally. Still need to do some adjusting though. It leans left a bit, but man, what a difference. That seat is comfy! Then I got towed around in it on a test run by Dennis. That was fun, best gas mileage to date :-P
                          91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
                          92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
                          95 Grand Prix SE DD
                          Wife's Stuff:
                          89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
                          97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
                          Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
                          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                            FMV finalized this decision?
                            93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                            RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                            RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

• parked it in my driveway after the 5018 mile trip, feels good to be home.
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• yeah! glad to hear you got home safe. nice meeting you! 5k miles...yikes
                                Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Working...
                                X