Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a replacement faceplate for the radio. Looking to finalize the purchase of a new L/H mirror and a new replacement rear wiper motor...Oh, I also got insurance on it, registered it, and will be getting spare keys made for it today

Comment

• Bought a 89' Probe GT Turbo Steering wheel for it, and a intermittent wiper switch.
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Alignment done. Straight as a whistle. Balancing wheels again tomorrow, since they're overdue. Cutting springs this weekend on the front, and painting the hood. I'm getting tired of rust

-James
        Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• didnt do much to festiva but i did damage on the wallet yes those are miata seats with no brackets made yet.
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
            didnt do much to festiva but i did damage on the wallet yes those are miata seats with no brackets made yet.
            Meeeeooowwww those are sexy

-James
            Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• Those wheels look familiar! I'm trying to sell a pair now!
              -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
              Random Festiva Parts
              Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• The wheels and tires look great what brand are the skins.
                An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                  The wheels and tires look great what brand are the skins.
                  Federal formoza per charlie suggestion
                  1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

• Replaced the four white nylon grommets that connect the winder armature to the door glass. Also replaced the L/H driver's outside belt molding. Why today? Because I finally charged my battery up fully again so that the power windows roll up and down on both doors. Wired perfectly, to match the Ukrainian flag. 14 Ga. Light yellow, on the bottom, represents the wheatfields (window down). 14 Ga. Light Blue, on the top, represents the clear sky (window up). No wiring mistakes.

I won this ignition coil on the bay yesterday.
                    Last edited by bravekozak; 10-30-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                      Federal formoza per charlie suggestion
                      What size are the tires???
                      88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                      88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                      91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                      93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• My guess would be 165/45/15. Also per Charlie's suggestion.
                        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                        Random Festiva Parts
                        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Today i also went to vatozone to track down some open lugs. They dont carry them. Did some innocent profiling of the employees and asked the only white gentleman if i could snap a pic of his car. He asked how did i know it was his, we laughed and laughed.
                          1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

• Installed the 1st Gen Probe wheel, and Intermittent wiper switch from a 91' 626

Now I just need to add cruise control to make use of the control function on the stalk. :p

Comment

• ^nice choice of wheel. I like the Ford stuff, adds a nice touch
                              -Greg
                              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                              Redneck Engineer
                              FOTY - '09
                              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                                ^nice choice of wheel. I like the Ford stuff, adds a nice touch
                                Thanks

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X