No announcement yet.

4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you saying your rear quarter wing windows are all loose? What are you currently using to hold the glass in place? zip ties?

Comment

• No, I have a Festiva trailer that needs done, and a customer's car
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
        i use this as much as the steering wheel. ya, i'm incorrigible. all yinz health nuts can still use the socket for powering your distracting accident causing devices. 0K93066250. $12.19

PM sent! Dibs!

I also need some window buttons! 4 of them at least!
        Last edited by drddan; 01-19-2015, 01:37 PM.
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• For anyone who wants to open their fuel filler door or rear hatch without using a key.
          KK31056850
          Last edited by bravekozak; 05-06-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
            For anyone who wants to open their fuel filler door or rear hatch without using a key.
            KK31056850
            I got one of these. It was pretty straight forward to install but definitely took some Grinding/filing to get it to fit right. Well worth the effort though. Other parts will be needed too. Maybe Brave of F3BZ could add the necessary parts to the list.
            -Bryant

Comment

• Yeah, the cables are designed to be installed on the right hand side.
              The price is cheap + it's mechanical. I don't think very many people want to bother with wiring electric actuators.
              Last edited by bravekozak; 05-06-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                I got one of these. It was pretty straight forward to install but definitely took some Grinding/filing to get it to fit right. Well worth the effort though. Other parts will be needed too. Maybe Brave of F3BZ could add the necessary parts to the list.
                i did a short writeup on the parts a few years ago but be sure to read the whole thread since i had to correct a part# at the end. you can keep the festiva hatch mechanism in place since it is the pride sill lever that moves to open the hatch. also, the hatch strut is different between cars with or without an opener. maybe faster acting or more pressure? but at $50 didn't think it would be worth the difference.

Discuss enhancing your Festiva or Aspire interior and exterior (including custom paint, bodywork, seats, etc)

Comment

• i don't remember the one heater hose being so twisty but it matches ones shown on ebay selling for $14-17. these from 4G are only $4.33.

this trans to block plate is a steal if yours is bent, missing, or just dirty. $7.50

Comment

• Did someone find correct amber corner lights through 4green? Or its only the clear ones?

Comment

• one of the irritating things about 4G. i ordered all 6 pcs. of the early side molding. only after i pay and it's in shipment do i get an email telling me the 2 rear ones are no longer available. they seem do this with left and right items too. but these are still a steal. door strips. $10.86. RH- KK18950682B. LH- KK18950692B. front fender strips. $3.29. RH- KK13650691. LH-KK13650681.

Last edited by F3BZ; 07-22-2015, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• I feel your pain. I ordered some items from 4green and i receive two email same day minutes apart. One said kia warehouse don't have your item any more. And the other gave me a tracking number shipped. Lol nice side molding btw

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man, was there a group buy recently that I missed?
                          1993 Festiva - White/Black - 5 speed

Comment

• 4G still has these. surprisingly complete with bushings and brackets. saved time in the service bay. prohibitively expensive. $415. i got this at half that from a seller in germany. KK136 32 110.

Comment

• Is there any clear corner markers on 4g?I've been looking for a set for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by wisconstiva View Post
                                Is there any clear corner markers on 4g?I've been looking for a set for a while
                                They have these, but I don't know if they fit. The wiring for the orange wart isn't on our cars, but could probably be wired in from turn signals if everything else fits, or left off.
                                "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                                "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                                "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                                "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                                "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                                "Wenona"-89L parts car
                                "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

Working...
                                X