• Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
    refering to the diagram.
    #13 - MB09 23 9811 front bushing
    #17 - KB09 23 9815 washer
    #15 - MB09 23 9813 bolt
    #14 - MB09 23 9812B rear bushing
    #16 - MB09 23 9814C bushing insert
    #18 - MD002 39 8161 washer
    THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR! I will order through the group buy and post pics w/pn's when I test fit them. I noticed that you ordered springs,would you please give me your educated guess on the Avella/Aspire FRONT Springs? And I will order and post pics of these also. And one last pipe dream-Do they show a Cluster w/tach for the Aspire(like the SE)? Thanks again for your time and help.
    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• What about the Master Cylinder? I have looked, but I guess I just don't get it. Anyone know if they have a MC for my Festie

Comment

• Originally posted by iriegnome View Post
        What about the Master Cylinder? I have looked, but I guess I just don't get it. Anyone know if they have a MC for my Festie
        Here it is....but you can get a much much better deal at RockAuto and other places here in the US.

http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/CYLINDER-ASSY-BRAKE-MASTER-p-KK15043400D

Comment

• Brand new master cylinder with reservoir.

Comment

• Ooh.. I see.. I'm gonna pass on that then

Comment

• not my purchase but this pic is from 4G website so someone bought it in the past. this looks like an early pride (pre-1995) corner marker with the pointed rear bottom edge. looks identical to the festiva corner light. anybody know for sure if it's a direct fit? part#s RH - KK150 51 060. LH - KK150 51 070.

Comment

• More info on KK15051060
                http://koreanaparts.ru/parts/kia/pride__festiva/107/5105A/kk15051060

Comment

• Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
                  not my purchase but this pic is from 4G website so someone bought it in the past. this looks like an early pride (pre-1995) corner marker with the pointed rear bottom edge. looks identical to the festiva corner light. anybody know for sure if it's a direct fit? part#s RH - KK150 51 060. LH - KK150 51 070.

direct fit, the orange part is a bump(not flush with the clear part) cant remember how the wiring goes though.
                  Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• The plug has 3 cables. One negative, one blinker, and one parking light.
                    1988 MAZDA 121- B6T + G5MR SWAP IN PROGRESS.

Comment

• here's a surprise 4G find. i wasn't really sure what i'd be getting when i researched these tailights that were listed for the kia 5 door philippines Pride pre-1995. these have the euro style turn signal placement. comes with gasket and light bulbs. the black housing isn't as shiny as the equivalent ford parts but that makes them easier to keep clean, and at $33.79 each, a steal. somebody was asking hundreds of $ for a set of these recently. RH - KK322 51 150B. LH - KK322 51 160B.

Comment

• I got excited just looking at those gaskets!
                        Do you mind if I use that picture as my wallpaper for a while?

They are sort of smooth. The ribs are recessed.
                        Last edited by bravekozak; 03-01-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• the engine cradle bushings get all squished and split after 20 years. here's new replacements for the front and rear. either bushing was $1.43 and the special bolts just .81 cents.

Comment

• ^Now I know what I want for my birthday. Too bad they aren't smooth!

Dang it. Was talking about the Euro taillights. :p
                            Last edited by Spike; 03-01-2014, 09:01 PM.
                            White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
                            White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
                            1988 LX 5-speed
                            ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

• Great find! I was very sceptical about paying $180 for a set from the Philippines.
                              Edit.... Talking about the euro lights also
                              Last edited by moz; 03-01-2014, 09:23 PM.
                              1988 MAZDA 121- B6T + G5MR SWAP IN PROGRESS.

Comment

• Same here

Sent from the depths of hell.
                                Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
                                Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
                                Highway - 7.32L/100km
                                City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Working...
                                X