No announcement yet.

ECU Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, pm you have just n case you need a MS.

Comment

Im am going to use my msd 6al box on the car now. Does anyone know how to hook up the msd box to the bp dissy? As of right now i have the main red and black to the battery. The white is not hooked up yet.

So i have 2 wires to the coil (1 to neg, 1 to +). Then i have to wires that should go to the dissy. My current setup on the dissy plug is just a red a black and a green wire.

So the 2 wires from my msd box that should go to the dissy are labeled + and - on the back of the box.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
        Mike, pm you have just n case you need a MS.
        I pm you
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I might need to get a megasquirt system. I'm not sure what the deal is with BP specialty but Carlos is telling me he can't get my an ecu. Before he just needed the pins that crimp onto the Pires for the connectors. I found him the info but he would not trust it. Now he has no ecu. He didn't give me a time frame or anything.

I was asking him questions left n right. A he is hard to talk to b I was using a system that may or may not be working.
          Either way I need a system that works. One that I can I stall. And it has to be able to be tuned by someone else. I can't tune.
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
            I might need to get a megasquirt system. I'm not sure what the deal is with BP specialty but Carlos is telling me he can't get my an ecu. Before he just needed the pins that crimp onto the Pires for the connectors. I found him the info but he would not trust it. Now he has no ecu. He didn't give me a time frame or anything.

I was asking him questions left n right. A he is hard to talk to b I was using a system that may or may not be working.
            Either way I need a system that works. One that I can I stall. And it has to be able to be tuned by someone else. I can't tune.
            Was this with his evo ecu?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah. I was going to buy his entire system. But now nothing. Or idk

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

It's not clear what he wants to do. Or clear on if he is going to get more. Or what parts he's waiting on. I have no clue what r the issue is

1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

It's not clear what he wants to do. Or clear on if he is going to get more. Or what parts he's waiting on. I have no clue what r the issue is

We're you going to get the entire wiring harness and ecu and coils?

Comment

Yep

1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

And what info did you find him that he wouldn't trust?

Comment

It was the info mating on what crimp on pins the ecu uses.

1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

It was the info mating on what crimp on pins the ecu uses.

Wouldn't he have all his own special pins and stuff?

Comment

He said he was out and his source was out. I sent him this

Which has the ecu details

1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

It's from wiki but every forum I found linked me straight back to it. Many even had talks about using the very pins listed on the wiki page.

But I don't even know what the issue is now.

1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

That's depressing. I can't imagine running out of secret money making material. I'd be crushed too.

Comment

Working...
                                X