• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to use an hx35.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got one in my shed.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I have a he351cw I'll prolly never get around to using... Besides it'll never fit under the hood.
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

oh it'll fit.... it's a hy20 or hy25 not a 35 though...

(fuuuuuuuuuuu can't get image link to work from mobile I'll fix it when I get home)
          Last edited by shorestiva; 12-24-2015, 10:54 PM.
          Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Way too many cars

Comment

Mines like twice that size
              91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

I have a hx35 too and it's not that much bigger.

Way too many cars

Comment

There was at least one hx35 that was put on a Dodge Neon with a 2.0. Should work on a BP too.
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

I put mine on a 1.8vw scirocco years ago, and learned a lot about bad decisions. It didn't come on until almost 4k and when it spooled it liked to break things. First it tore the front support right off the car, then it grenaded 2 transmissions. Those were the days. Lol
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                      I put mine on a 1.8vw scirocco years ago, and learned a lot about bad decisions. It didn't come on until almost 4k and when it spooled it liked to break things. First it tore the front support right off the car, then it grenaded 2 transmissions. Those were the days. Lol
                      Hopefully this is me in the near future.
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                        Hopefully this is me in the near future.
                        The Festiva has a better system for the front trans mount than a mk1 vw, but your car is probably going to start cracking in other places. The twist that starts at the sway bar mounting areas gets pretty destructive around the strut towers and firewall. JT's car was a perfect example of this. I'd hate to see sonic turn into a crack junkie. You may want to strengthen that front lower support.

Comment

• Oh so you can have meth heads and I can't have crack junkies!
                          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Different story here. But a bit more displacement.

91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                              Oh so you can have meth heads and I can't have crack junkies!
                              Crack kills bro.

Comment

• Brad, that link only brought me to the forum home page and an ad for Gatoraid whey protein products.

Comment

Working...
                                X