My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hope to see you at madness ya freakin mad scientist
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

• Lol thanks, but don't count on seeing the festiva there, I'll do my best but I have my doubts

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• you will be there chris!!!!!!!!!!
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• I've been doing some serious thinking about to do with my car and I think I've come to a conclusion

I will be returning it back to NA

With the incredible amount of troubles I've had trying to get the turbo setup going it has honestly pushed me to the verge of giving up on the project which I don't want to do.... I had almost no issues with it when it was NA and until I get some steady drive time in it, the thoughts of giving up won't go away

Later on I will make another attempt at the turbo setup therefore I will be keeping the parts I have collected, but not until I regained the motivation to upgrade this thing

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• i liked the way it ran w/o the turbo just fine!

Comment

• You didn't feel the power from the turbo though, it was insane, that's why I hate the idea of going back to NA but I need some good solid drive time in it again

Comment

• Sometimes it's better to take a step back and enjoy what you've got instead of just tossing it all. Plus it gives you plenty of time to plan for what you want

I wanted to drop a B6D or B6T into my white 93 but then I got to thinking "heck, I've got a fresh B6 SOHC with lots of head work just sitting on the stand collecting dust....let's toss it in the car and play with it for a while and see how I feel about a bigger swap later"
                Last edited by Zanzer; 08-07-2013, 03:22 AM.
                If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                Zulu Ministries

Comment

• Get it running N/A then do a mild rear turbo setup!
                  1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
                  High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
                  Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

• Next engine pretty much ready for install

Comment

• Looks like it will be Madness bound!
                      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• :thumbs_up: i hope so but even w/o festy i hope chris shows up!!!!

Comment

• chris don't give up. pioneers always get the all of the issues that come along with doing something that hasn't been done before.
                          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

• Get the power to the ground before you start adding more.
                            91GL BP/F3A with boost
                            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                              :thumbs_up: i hope so but even w/o festy i hope chris shows up!!!!
                              Me too!

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy
                              Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                              Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                              "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                                Me too!

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy
                                Me three!
                                Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                                Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                                Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                                WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X