My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    Yes, because when the man who made this website possible requests a ride in your vehicle, you give it to him.:bom:
    I can't take responsibility for making this site possible, it was started by another guy named Rich Norman. Then Rich gave the site to Dj Hyack,after Dj passed away I was trusted to take over the site and keep it going!!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
      Yes, because when the man who made this website possible requests a ride in your vehicle, you give it to him.:bom:
      I don't see it as giving the owner of the site a ride in my car, i see it as taking a good friend for a ride!!

I took my festiva to work today and gave a couple guys a ride in it and leaving the parking lot in second gear it started to spin and it easily left 100+ Ft. of rubber on the road :evil4::evil4:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• ^^Here's a pic, this was a second gear pull, i did not dump the clutch or do anything to help start the burnout, i just simply put the gas pedal down and watched the smoke fly

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• ^nice
          -Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
            I can't take responsibility for making this site possible, it was started by another guy named Rich Norman. Then Rich gave the site to Dj Hyack,after Dj passed away I was trusted to take over the site and keep it going!!
            Okay, I'm still a :newb: and it shows. Damkid you HAVE to come to the Spring FestivaL 2011!:bounce: Well, you don't HAVE to, but it'd be nice
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• I'm still hoping to make some meets yet this year but I'll see how things play out

Comment

• WOW that's awsome!!

Comment

• Got any higher resolution photos of the motor in the car?

Sorry for the resurrection.
                  Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                  1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                  2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                  2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

• ^^No prob on the ressurection, this is the pic i used in my sig, its the best, newest pic i got

At least in this pic i have the plug wires run nicely :lol:

Comment

• drooldrooldrooldrool Yes I really need to see your car and ride in it.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• Hey, whatever happened to you throwing up some V6 emblems, eh? Hehe!
                        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• ^^Just never got around to it

Comment

• Might I suggest?....................

Modern, descriptive, factory Ford, and yet doesn't ACTUALLY say "V6"
                            so only people who are somewhat automotive savvy would make the connection. Very "sleeper" IMO!
                            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

• ^^ I like those emblems, they refer to a duratec v6 but still do give it away without giving it away! Very nice!
                              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Good Lord! That's like driving a golf cart with a HEMI emblem!

Comment

Working...
                                X