Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's hella clean man! Great job!
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Wow, that engine bay looks really good with the wire tuck, really tidy. Your V6 looks less clutered in there then my B3.:p
      '90 LX

Comment

• I love how that looks. Cleaner than 100% of the festys that I've seen.

I would look in the mirror and practice saying "yeah it's only a 3 cylinder" without laughing. Just for the idiots out there
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Great job chris looks OEM!

Comment

• Thanks guys!! now all i need is to get the engine bay painted so it's all one colour :lol:

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
            I would look in the mirror and practice saying "yeah it's only a 3 cylinder" without laughing. Just for the idiots out there
            I've actually already been joking around with friends like that since normally i'll get someone come up and ask if its a 3 cyl or not (i'm sure i'm not the only one ) So i'm sure i'll mess with someones head for sure :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• "Yeah, actually, it is! I love to cross my eyes and pretend it's a V6. Tell you what, let's race for fun! I like to feel like I'm driving with the big guys."
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• After hooking up all the vacuum lines it runs way better, so I have a new video that I will be posting once I get it uploaded

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• 1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped

Comment

• Yes!!!!!

Comment

• When are you coming my way to show me this?

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• That's awesome. Just totally awesome. It's not even quiet. Just makes people wonder what's REALLY in it
                        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                          Then pop the hood and say "See. 1, 2, 3 runners and 1, 2, 3 plug wires, its a 3 cyl. What's funny is that a lot of people would believe it.

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                          Looking good man...

Comment

• I assume that's without an exhaust system.
                            Imagine what that will sound like with the right muffler/resonator.
                            You could make a Festiva sound like a Mustang. (nearly)
                            LOL
                            ~Austin
                            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• its alive. right on glad it all work out and runing good any idea when u r getting the exhast made for it
                              the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
                              \/\_____________FORD
                              FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
                                When are you coming my way to show me this?
                                Once i've worked out all the bugs, i will take a road trip up to your place

Originally posted by mikeycar500 View Post
                                its alive. right on glad it all work out and runing good any idea when u r getting the exhast made for it
                                I was hoping for this coming week but the funds is going to slow that down, so i'll need to wait til the week after to get the exhaust put on it, so in the meantime i'll get the dash put back in and finish the loose ends so after the exhaust all i will need is to get plates on it

Comment

Working...
                                X