Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Got rubber onto the Konigs, and got them bolted to the car.

Leave a comment:

• jawbraeka
    replied
    Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
    I've been taking mine apart. It's my "No part left behind" policy. The white festiva was a one owner car with 140,000 on it. The fluids were mint. Working A/C still intact. Lots of goodies !! If or when it gets above freezing again I'll do some degreasing and power washing.

Love the engine crane.. Level- EXTREEME.

Sent from the depths of hell.

Leave a comment:

• Speed_bro
    replied
    added a "fourbangin'" decal in the back and checked out the clutch, its making a creeking/ squeeking noise not sure whats going , maybe help? it only happens on neutral when pressing the clutch down and hear it some what while driving and pressing the clutch down. the noise is sort of like what you hear when you go up creaky stairs.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Not sure what I'll do permanently yet. The whole thing needs done, but that's when it gets warmer later on. I was surprised how good it came out. It got dark just after I painted it, and was down in the 30s all night. It was soaked with paint too. Somehow it still dried.

This was just to not get attention in it. Don't need attention in a stock Festy.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    I personally prefer flat paint on hoods. No reflection from sun into the eyes while driving. Too bad you didn't paint it flat blue with some orange pinstripe. It would have rocked.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    I thought AutoZone/O'Reillys has the ford blue for the Festiva in a rattle can? Agreed, looks better than before!

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Too light, but better than flat black and graffiti "Turbo".

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    I've been taking mine apart. It's my "No part left behind" policy. The white festiva was a one owner car with 140,000 on it. The fluids were mint. Working A/C still intact. Lots of goodies !! If or when it gets above freezing again I'll do some degreasing and power washing.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronbrook37
    replied
    Swapped my hood for a new one. Found a boost leak in my wastegate-MBC line. Washed my car. Deodorized the interior. Had some fun.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Had this rattle can of Rustoleum Royal Blue Gloss sitting on a shelf and a hood that was annoying me. I painted it in 40 degrees so it didn't lay right at all (fisheyes and runs all over), but if the color comes out anything like it looks wet, I know how I'm doing the repaint on ol blue. It's amazing how close it is. Pics when it's dry tomorrow.
    Last edited by sketchman; 02-24-2014, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm19942 View Post
    I am not concerned about the radio just agitated because they broke the clips and the part where the screws go to secure the surround in place.
    jdm, you need to participate in the Four Green group buy and purchase a new bezel. Time is running out.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 02-24-2014, 05:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Fixed my e-brake adjusters again. Winter in Ohio really takes its toll on 'em for sure. This makes the 2nd time since July I've had to do this. They were sticking really bad and I couldn't take the 30mpgs anymore. But, I had to wait til the weather broke since my garage is occupied by another Festiva. lol

Hopefully I get back into the regular winter mileage of 38mpg or so.

Leave a comment:

• jdm19942
    replied
    Went to leave my house and got inside the car and noticed my radio looked like it had came out of its spot a little then noticed my radio surround was moved as well apparently someone was trying to steal my basic pioneer head unit I am not concerned about the radio just agitated because they broke the clips and the part where the screws go to secure the surround in place. The funny part they were one wiggle away from getting the radio out but luckily they didn't get it and i was able to add some washer to get the surround back in place.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    New wiper blades.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Went out to Discount tire to pick up some new rubber for my new Konigs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X