Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avitsefdrof
    replied
    I've decided to sell my 92 GL/LXish 5 speed.....I have a local guy agreeing to buy it.....reason for sale: moving to Portland, Oregon in one month. So I'm gathering up all my parts and saying good bye to Festy ownership for now.
    Last edited by avitsefdrof; 03-01-2014, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jawbraeka
    replied
    Might be up for that... Get a video of it... At idle and full throttle.

Sent from the depths of hell.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    How's it sound? Looks great.

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    For a few days the tip on the muffler was vibrating. I kicked it off and now the muffler has a hole of course. Drone at ~1900, which is liveable as/is becasue I'm never there...A few weeks back I purchased from CL a low miles OEM 2nd gen scion xB muffler, and get this...same length if you hack off the bend. Get this part two...the oem festiva O/D slides inside the scion oem pipe once hacked off. Get this #3, the scion muffler is a round can so you can spin it around and use its hanger if you desire. Let me go outside and show you a 30 dollar no weld solution for winter/cheapness/repurposing20140228_205951.jpg
    Last edited by getnpsi; 03-01-2014, 12:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Originally posted by muleskinner View Post
    ...Matt's house (zoom zoom)...
    lol

you will be 45 minutes from my house.

Leave a comment:

• muleskinner
    replied
    Switched out he drum and wheel bearing on the right rear of Blue from the parts car Red. I also cleaned out the nest in the air filter, but still smokes like a chain smoker.

I'm getting Blue ready for the trip to Marks house (zoom zoom) for the engine change on Thursday March 6th.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Is it any wonder it leaked from day one? PO used silicone with the seal!

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Daughters car might have lost a little oil...

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of those wheels- mainly because they're cheap at Discount Tire and a lot of crappy cars around here have them (same for the MB5s/7s); but those don't look bad on your car.
    I have seen the generic knock offs that look similar, but are usually brushed silver. I rarely see Konigs around here. Only time I have seen them was the other day, they were on a truck and they weren't Incidents. The most common aftermarket rims I see around here are American Racing, most notably the Outlaw series.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-27-2014, 08:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    Please ignore the peeling cheap bedliner I put on back in November, I did it half assed and didn't even prep before hand. Going to alleviate that once warmer weather comes around and buy a random-orbital sander so I can give this car a good prep then paint.
    But that will have to come after some of the body work I still have to do.

I'm not a huge fan of those wheels- mainly because they're cheap at Discount Tire and a lot of crappy cars around here have them (same for the MB5s/7s); but those don't look bad on your car.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Thanks!

I will rest easier though when I get my locking lugs tomorrow. Hopefully they won't throw off the balance of the wheels, because they are a bit longer than the stock lug bolts.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Looking Great!!!

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Please ignore the peeling cheap bedliner I put on back in November, I did it half assed and didn't even prep before hand. Going to alleviate that once warmer weather comes around and buy a random-orbital sander so I can give this car a good prep then paint.
    But that will have to come after some of the body work I still have to do.

Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-27-2014, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    ^PIX!!!! :twisted:
    Last edited by sketchman; 02-27-2014, 06:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X