Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Today, I got it muddy.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
    I switched summer driver ( Frankenstiva ) to this year's winter driver ( Festdiva ). $47 for six month liability insurance. Thinking about pulling "Jerry" ( 1989 L Plus )into service so I can get the Historical Car ( 25 years )discount. One time inspection and one time tags. Keeps me out of the DMV. I'll go get a pic.
    Great to hear from you Marcus! Just realized looking over the latest Madness posts that it's been four years since we visited you and Dee! Belated happy birthday too.... we still talk about the great meal you cooked up for us!

Ian & family.
    Last edited by fastivaca; 10-05-2015, 10:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    What company are you with, that you only pay $47/six months? I'm paying about $312 for six months for two cars.
    progressive.

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Last edited by freshtiva; 10-05-2015, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied
    I switched summer driver ( Frankenstiva ) to this year's winter driver ( Festdiva ). $47 for six month liability insurance. Thinking about pulling "Jerry" ( 1989 L Plus )into service so I can get the Historical Car ( 25 years )discount. One time inspection and one time tags. Keeps me out of the DMV. I'll go get a pic.
    What company are you with, that you only pay $47/six months? I'm paying about $312 for six months for two cars.

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied

Sorry pics didn't post..
    Last edited by freshtiva; 10-05-2015, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied
    I have it a funny look

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Nice to see my thread still kicking rump

My festy is getting two new tires, alignment, and a new master cylinder this week.

Leave a comment:

• FordFastiva
    replied
    Waxed it, cleaned the interior with Turtle wax carpet cleaner, vacuumed it out with a wet/dry sweeper.

Leave a comment:

• bolokid
    replied
    Getting ready for the trip to Madness.....replaced the rear struts, speedometer cable with housing and replaced burned out lights in the instrument cluster.

Leave a comment:

• TWFodor
    replied
    Last weekend I replaced the head gasket on my 91 and put the engine back together. Today I will be putting in new plugs and an alternator/water pump belt.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied

Took this out and...

Put this in.
    It's filled with 94a durometer Polyurethane.

Leave a comment:

• ottoparts
    replied
    Replaced my youngest sons clutch in his 91 Festy. It only took 3.5 hours. But it's not back on the ground as we found out he has bad LCA's.

Leave a comment:

• neisman
    replied
    Checked my gas mileage ....52 MPH around town. I am thrilled. I haven't even been trying so I could establish a base line.
    Now I will change to synthetic oil and a K&N air filter and check again. I am shooting for 60 MPG.
    I bought this 93 Festiva as a tow vehicle because it is so light and has a 5 speed.
    Little did I know I would grow to love it within the first half tank of gas!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X