Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Not much, just scored number 26.
    Someones descretly bragging.........as if pic in the photo gallery are not enough, you have to put it here too. You make me sick.
    Ford Fester

Comment

• Beautiful color! did you shave the locks?
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
        Someones descretly bragging.........as if pic in the photo gallery are not enough, you have to put it here too. You make me sick.
        At least I share! :p
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Nothing to the Festiva itself, other than it *looks* like I may be on track to hit 40mpg on this tank! But I did do some work on something festiva related Got the new spindles and blades on the 42" cut riding mower that I got from tinwhisker when I went down to bring home FestEvil. Still got a good bit of tweaking to do one the throttle/governor controls, if I open her up she revs like she's going to try to throw the rod through the block :!: But a little bit of playing with the lever will get it into operating range and when it is boy does it cut some grass. Its powered by a single cylinder ~450cc 16.5HP B&S OHV motor, and its got plenty of juice to it. All in all not a bad mower to have picked up for free along with the car! Thanks again Scott! Festiva people are AWESOME! Oh, and congrats on another score Paul!
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            Beautiful color! did you shave the locks?
            all locks are still there.. just the angle of the pic makes it look that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
              At least I share! :p

Whatle, festivafeva, and ogrekhan have purchased festivas from me. I sell the others to possible members or friends. Im down to 2 now!:eeeeeek:
              Ford Fester

Comment

• !!! only 2!!!!! I'm back up to 3. But I'm only keeping 2.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Max I'm up to 5
                  -Josh R

Comment

• Today i burned the tires off on junior! B8 swap done finallt!
                    Ford Fester

Comment

• Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
                      Max I'm up to 5
                      Sell me 1 or 2
                      Ford Fester

Comment

Today i burned the tires off on junior! B8 swap done finallt!
                        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Today i burned the tires off on junior! B8 swap done finallt!
                          Awesome Max!
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Success Max! :thumbright:

Comment

• i looked out the window to make sure no one stalked me 15 miles from civilization, down 3 miles of rough gravel roads, to a shack in the boonies to steal it. With a classic(almost) piece of machinery like i have you can never be to sure. It was still their though.

Also waiting on my ac stuff to come in so i can cobble something together before it really gets hot down here.

Comment

• Need passenger headlight, driver's marker light, driver's turn signal, and hood.
                                Driver's fender has some damage but I don't know if I'll replaced it or not.
                                The crossmember is bent pretty bad but radiator is not damaged.
                                I have a spare grille.
                                ~Austin
                                Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Working...
                                X