Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post

You're looking buff enough man, lay off the barbells for awhile.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Actually took this on thursday morning when I woke up at a rest area just east of Tucson, but i'm posting it today! Lol It feels so good to have the car on the road.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• I washed my festiva today, it was a quick wash but needed to get the rubber off from behind my front tires :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
          ill be in charlotte around 11am tomorrow if thats on your way, you can caravan with us. 828 450-8054 text or call me. danny also if youare going to be near asheville around 8-830 am call me & you can get a quick shower @ my house then follow me to charlotte. lmk danny 828 450-8054 text or call
          Count me in! Wont need the shower after all since I took the easy way out and got a hotel for the night (I know, wheres the spirit in that:nono

I'd love to caravan though! My festy needs a shower, western Texas wasn't kind to my previously clean car.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            My festy needs a shower, western Texas wasn't kind to my previously clean car.
            Did you come through on Hwy 20 or 30?
            If so, you were about 15-30 miles from me at one point! lol.

Neader, got a pic of the trailer loaded?
            Last edited by Oren09; 09-29-2011, 11:42 PM.
            ~Austin
            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• tinted ma windows B)
              89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

• Well, it's not today in the traditional sense, but within the last 12 hours. From 9pm to 11:30pm I put new rear wheel bearings in Thing 1. I've been fighting a bad wobble at around 60-65mph, thought it was front bearings or a unbalanced wheel, turns out the right one wasn't even finger tight!!
                1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
                1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
                1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
                1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
                2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
                2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
                2005 Accord - wife's DD
                2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
                2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

• Well, as everyone else heads off to madness, I'll be heading home from work early to install the set of four nice factory alloys (no center caps though) with some 8/32 tread Kumho Powerstars and the 158k white tach cluster on Green Car... all of which I got for <$100
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
                    Well, it's not today in the traditional sense, but within the last 12 hours. From 9pm to 11:30pm I put new rear wheel bearings in Thing 1. I've been fighting a bad wobble at around 60-65mph, thought it was front bearings or a unbalanced wheel, turns out the right one wasn't even finger tight!!
                    OH crap, glad you found the problem, that would have been an exciting ride.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Drove it safely to Raleigh for FM5!!
                      Jerry
                      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                      90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                      92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                      93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
                        Did you come through on Hwy 20 or 30?
                        If so, you were about 15-30 miles from me at one point! lol.

Neader, got a pic of the trailer loaded?
                        10 then 20 out to Atlanta. I may take 40 back to take advantage of the colder temps. you could have convoyed with me to madness!

I rinsed and polished up my festiva for tomorrow and finally got to stretch my legs and get some good home cookin' in my belly. Thanks to everyone who put on the pre FMV BBQ, and of coarse the event itself. This has already been worth the drive.

Comment

• Left in it in a lot of Festivas and got a ride to a hotel, hope I still have a body kit haha
                          Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Oh you still have a body kit.... It's just installed on my car!! :lol: thanks for the hospitably Barb! And the fine yard bird grilling Scitzz! And to all who have helped so far! And thanks Kumalaba for sharing!
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Removed my front tow hooks (can get to them with my lip anyway). Cut all the webbing out of my hood, and put a new k&n filter in my air cleaner box. Rally-x at Grandview speedway tomorrow, I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Washed it and finished tranfering into my name,payed registration.....I still need to put the integra seats in the festiva...can't wait!!!
                                06 vw Bora
                                09 Nissan Versa
                                fastest B6T is back!!!
                                http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

Working...
                                X