Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im only getting 39-40
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
      im only getting 39-40
      Hypermile that thing! or at least baby it for tank and show us what she can do!!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• FestEvil could only do 34 this time around
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Originally posted by htchbck View Post
          Anything less than 5 gallons I don't consider to be a true "fill up" for individual tank MPG purposes. Even though I have a lot of those doing pizza, since I almost always fill up after work so I'll have a full tank to start the next night. However, in my case (and for 200KGPGTP as well) the averages speak for themselves because of the amount of driving we do. I can't take one fill up and say "this is what my car gets" but when you log a couple hundred miles a week its pretty easy to track how you're doing and how the MPG is trending. That said, 200K's numbers are definitely trending up uP UP! Congrats!

My gas mileage looked to be on track to hit 40 on this tank in FestEvil, but after about 240 miles the needle dropped suddenly. Don't know if its just an anomaly in the fuel gauge or what, though it could be because I haven't usually run him below a half tank in the past so I'm not used to how it behaves down there. I hope I've still got around 3 gallons or so, since I'm almost up to 280 now. I'll probably fill up this afternoon just to see lol. But thats all been pizza driving plus my 10 mile commute a couple of times, so its seen a lot of stop and go and several long periods of idling as well, and the mountains/curves don't help much either. I'll be happy if I can average 38 delivering, 42+ on the highway at 65MPH. Thats what my old '91 used to do before I BP swapped it. Still need to double check my timing too, keep forgetting that, but I set it when I first put the motor in.
          Hey, question... Does your insurance company know you deliver pizzas? If not, don't tell them!
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Yes, they do, and have since I started 5 years ago. Good thing about it is, I only have to have the commercial policy on myself, not each one of my vehicles (since I'm only running pizza in one car at a time anyway). So all in all not too bad. Much better off than if I hit someone and my insurance is void :!:
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Haha, I literally just got hired as a driver at Pizza Inn.

Yay pizza beater club

I can only imagine my insurance rate now. I'm paying $147/mo for minimum 30/60/25 liability without uninsured motorist coverage. I have had 0 tickets and my last at fault accident was February 2008.
              ~Austin
              Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Wow! I pay almost $35/month on my main car and wifey's main car, all the others are about $20/month or less.
                No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Several months ago my floor jack died on me so tonight i picked these up, $130 for all 3, definitely much better then the scissor jack I've been stuck with :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• wow the work u do ???? major upgrade status . Makes things flow so much better .
                    New build on the way .

Comment

• Lol ya, having been down to just the scissor jack, well it's part of the reason I haven't done the final exhaust work on my festiva, so once I'm done swapping B6T's in my 323, I'll get the festiva back in the garage to finish that up

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Installed a Rio knuckle to replace my worn out aspire one. There is a pretty substantial difference between them.
                        Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                        93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                        91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                        93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                        15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                        88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
                          Haha, I literally just got hired as a driver at Pizza Inn.

Yay pizza beater club

I can only imagine my insurance rate now. I'm paying $147/mo for minimum 30/60/25 liability without uninsured motorist coverage. I have had 0 tickets and my last at fault accident was February 2008.
                          you need a new policy!! i'm at $306 per quarter for 5 cars, comp on all of them. you're getting hacked!
                          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• I received my new policy today. New 6 month period stats in May.
                            Went down to about $130/mo. I'm 21 now.

I got a quote from Standard Insurance this week and it was $118/mo.

When I can afford to pay two policies for a month, I'll get quotes from all of them and go with the cheapest.
                            ~Austin
                            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                              Yes, they do, and have since I started 5 years ago. Good thing about it is, I only have to have the commercial policy on myself, not each one of my vehicles (since I'm only running pizza in one car at a time anyway). So all in all not too bad. Much better off than if I hit someone and my insurance is void :!:
                              What company?
                              Buck.
                              -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                              -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                              -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• State Farm.
                                No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
                                X