Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rmoltis
    replied
    That's a clean festy... a little too clean to be at a junkyard.
    Someone needs to go buy it.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Nice looking Festy there! Someone might want that rear hatch! And surely those rims could be had cheap!

Leave a comment:

• muleskinner
    replied

I went to the upap today and got the headlight assemblies and front grill off this little 93' festy! I plan on selling the grill. The hood was bent a little up by the winshield for some reason. The wheels on this are 13" aluminum rims, really nice but the right front wheel had a scrape on the outer rim but still usable.

Inside the automatic Festy was clean. Nice grey carpet!

This car will be there for about a month. If anybody wants anything off this little guy let me know and I can go get it for you and sell it to you!

Or maybe TorqueEffect will go there and get parts off this to sell to any of you also. I met him there the first time I went to upap and he goes there when he has extra cash.

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    I removed the lip's plastidip on my Estrellas and installed the hub rings. Part number 72-5961 for anyone who needs them for 14"Estrellas. 59.61 is the stock festy hub bore and 72 was the bore inside the wheel.

-James

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    Will needs to do the hood strut mod. He won't regret it. Mine goes up like a piece of cake.
    I think He's happy the way he has it now. I could tell he loved that thing and am sure he'd rather be working on this new bearing setup He's been secretly working on.

-James

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Will needs to do the hood strut mod. He won't regret it. Mine goes up like a piece of cake.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    I have driven it, it scoots!

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Originally posted by scitzz View Post
    Get in line...

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy
    I rode in that thing yesterday and was amazed. It was scootin

-James

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenfester View Post
    Went and spent the afternoon with Will and this amazing b6t down in Lincolnton. Someone needs to talk him into selling it to me

-James
    Get in line...

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    So sick of trying to get an exhaust solution to work...............

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Went and spent the afternoon with Will and this amazing b6t down in Lincolnton. Someone needs to talk him into selling it to me

-James

Leave a comment:

• rmoltis
    replied
    Lol if you still had them all you would have a car lot.
    You could invite all the members to come purchase used festivas.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    I just bought my 27th Festiva. It's a one owner 91 with 259,000 miles on it. It has AC and an aftermarket Cruise control. It is aqua. Pics will come to the photo gallery soon.

Leave a comment:

• XFSE71
    replied
    Originally posted by XFSE71 View Post
    Update: Yes the ECA was the source of smoke. I pulled it out and apart. A chip has severely burned (let the smoke out).
    Now I'm in the process of identifying the causal part. Pin by pin looking for high current flow into ECA.
    Found it! The FCBA-B R/BL tested @ 9.7Ω all the others were 74Ω. I don't have an explanation for the FCBA.

Leave a comment:

• Chobobulous
    replied
    Installed an aspire mc the other day. Started rebuilding the driver side aspire knuckle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X