Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a radiator today now hopefully I can drive it!!!!!!!!!!1
    Buck.
    -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
    -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
    -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Nice!!! Did you pick it up at the PnP?
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Finally found my spare key to my DD stock 88 LX. I lost my keys, IN THIS HOUSE, a month ago. now I can finally drop my van off to get the exhaust leak fixed. So what did I do to my festiva today? I started it for the first time in a month. Sweet relief.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
          Nice!!! Did you pick it up at the PnP?
          Sure did! One of very few 100% successful and quick JY trips lol
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
            Sure did! One of very few 100% successful and quick JY trips lol
            Did you take a look at any of the other Festivas in the yard? I know they had a couple. Was curious if there were any goodies still left on the bones!
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts

Comment

• 1993 FESTIVA Fuel Pump 4C 110 FO5320 Call ROLLA AUTO SALVAGE (866) 795-2911 x12002 Rolla, MO
              1990 FESTIVA Fuel Pump 4C 156 FO7324 Call ROLLA AUTO SALVAGE (866) 795-2911 x12002 Rolla, MO

Looks like you must have a couple of festivas close by. Found this while looking for a B37613350 sending unit.
              Last edited by 1990new; 02-08-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Interesting! That place is a pain in the arse to deal with. High prices, unfriendly, don't let you in the yard, can't pull your own parts, and I've called asking about Festivas before and they said they don't keep anything older than 10 years...so apparently they are liars as well. Half the time I think they don't even know what cars they have own their own lot!
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Did you take a look at any of the other Festivas in the yard? I know they had a couple. Was curious if there were any goodies still left on the bones!
                  There were 3. Only thing I saw of interest was a tach cluster.

My festiva........ is BORKED. It's burning coolant faster than I can put it in. FAILURE. Gotta be a huge crack somewhere in the block or something........ What a downer. Don't know what to do now, never swapped an engine before
                  Buck.

Comment

• Well since the B3 seems shot...might as well drop a b6 or b8 in it!
                    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                    Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Interesting! That place is a pain in the arse to deal with. High prices, unfriendly, don't let you in the yard, can't pull your own parts, and I've called asking about Festivas before and they said they don't keep anything older than 10 years...so apparently they are liars as well. Half the time I think they don't even know what cars they have own their own lot!
                      Sounds like some around here...they think you are trying to rob them because they are robbing you with their prices.
                      Last edited by 1990new; 02-08-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Well since the B3 seems shot...might as well drop a b6 or b8 in it!
                        Otherwise later you'll find yourself saying "Danm, I could've had a B8" :p

Comment

Interesting! That place is a pain in the arse to deal with. High prices, unfriendly, don't let you in the yard, can't pull your own parts, and I've called asking about Festivas before and they said they don't keep anything older than 10 years...so apparently they are liars as well. Half the time I think they don't even know what cars they have own their own lot!
                          If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're talking about the yard here in town. I have to go to KC if I want to go to a JY, the one here is literally not even worth bothering with. They've pissed me off more times than I can count.

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
                          Otherwise later you'll find yourself saying "Danm, I could've had a B8" :p
                          LOL
                          Buck.

Comment

• Ordered a 300k mileage window sticker, and 40+MPG sticker, and a aftermarket steering wheel.

Can't wait to get the steering wheel.
                            1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                            2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                            1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Intake upgrade!
                              HULi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> Any-where, any-way, any-time.
                              "CL4P-TP" - 93 Festiva L

Comment

• Nice intake. What is that?

I changed the oil in mine today. And I think the clattering noise at idle I suspected of being a collapsed lifter is actually my rod knock issue getting worse.
                                At least I have a backup car now for when this engine goes. I'm already researching B6 swap stuff.
                                ~Austin
                                Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Working...
                                X