Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navdoc101
    replied
    Interior looks good!! no duct tape. JK!!!

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied
    paint

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Counted how many turbo festivas i could build............................................. .....

Last edited by eurotiva; 09-01-2012, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFestiva View Post
    Ours is still on the trailer right now.

I believe the timing belt broke on our b3, (left side of the engine, oil leak and alternator light turned on). So all I did was look at it and read my haynes manual for a solution.
    Best solution is a bigger engine. If your racing and jumping a festiva, you should be way beyond reading the service manual IMO.

I drove mine................................

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFestiva View Post

I believe the timing belt broke on our b3, (left side of the engine, oil leak and alternator light turned on). So all I did was look at it and read my haynes manual for a solution.
    Probably not the timing belt, but the alternator belt.

==================================================

Beamed to you from an insane asylum in orbit around Saturn via Tapatalk.

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    Got an xr2 today! Also painted my engine bay.

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied
    I left the lights on yesterday & killt the battery, got it charged in 8 ball but looks like I'll need a new main fuse. <smh>

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Part of my A/C broke, and I don't even have A/C.

The A/C tensioner adjusting bolt fell off and got stuck next to the crank pulley. Made quite a noise. I though something was seriously wrong.

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Worked on the Festy in the rain.

Tropical storm Issac, is dumping what is left of it, on the midwestern area of missouri and illinois right now.

This was the weekend to get it all done, and DANG it, its gonna happen!

Watching the radar and I get breaks in the rain now and then, so I run out when I can, to finish the install of the elec. fuel pump, and all new fuel lines.

Just the elec hook up to the positive is left, but it statred pouring again, so I had to run and hide til the next break.

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    Because the Protege BP is a small nose crank I didn't have to undo the Crank Bolt, yay. I got the pass side axle out (no clip because of int. shaft) I'll get the driver's side this weekend maybe... Trying to figure out best approach with limited tools...

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Trying to find the source of my battery drain.

Think I have traced it to the headlights, the .200amp draw drops to nothing when head fuse is pulled.

Now to figure out why.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommychu View Post
    tried for 2 hours to get my driver's side axle out of the trans so I could split the case and see what kind of carnage is going on in there. Axle is still stuck.
    I'm assuming you already have the other side out? You can use a screwdriver or some other barlike object through the other side to tap the stuck axle out. Just make sure you have it all the way in and seated on the back side of the axle, not on the diff.

Today I start tearing into Babystiva at lunchtime to see what all happened to her the other day. Then after work its time to work on Keith's car some more.

Leave a comment:

• Darlo
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    Replaced the front crank seal in my daughter's Festiva and changed the oil in mine.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
    Any pics of your daughter's Festiva? I hear it is really nice looking!

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Replaced the front crank seal in my daughter's Festiva and changed the oil in mine.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X