Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
    That looks great! I want some trim rings like that!
    I LOVE my trim rings I bought last week. They look AWESOME! $45 delivered on ebay. I'll find the info. PM me if you are serious.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by Dare View Post
    Salvaged 4 speakers, the rear speaker panels, and a rear hatch shock from the junkyard. Installed it all(still need to run speaker wires, so no tunes as of yet) Wiped down and armor-alled the dash. Fixed the engine temp guage(I knocked it during my cluster LED install) and put on some seat covers. Total Cost: $40. Seeing the interior of this little car returning to something a girl might actually ride in: Priceless.
    Don't get your hopes up.. it's still a Festiva.

Leave a comment:

• Dare
    replied
    Salvaged 4 speakers, the rear speaker panels, and a rear hatch shock from the junkyard. Installed it all(still need to run speaker wires, so no tunes as of yet) Wiped down and armor-alled the dash. Fixed the engine temp guage(I knocked it during my cluster LED install) and put on some seat covers. Total Cost: $40. Seeing the interior of this little car returning to something a girl might actually ride in: Priceless.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    That looks great! I want some trim rings like that!

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
    I know Charlie, but everyone (FL crew) would say "your trying to be like Charlie", or should I say....Charlie that car would look great with white stripes.
    Maybe it is only for Charlie's then?

Gauge does a great job powder coating. It is hard not to copy some aspects on a Festiva. They are all unique but the same at the same time, which is why we all love them!

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Pulled the speedo cable out and greased it up with some leftover bearing grease. Speedo works 100% now.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    White wheels would look awesome with your stripes!
    I know Charlie, but everyone (FL crew) would say "your trying to be like Charlie", or should I say....Charlie that car would look great with white stripes.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    I've been wanting white wheels....

The rainguards are from Junspeed, he makes them.
    White wheels would look awesome with your stripes!

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Cool, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    You know I powder coat right?... Bring a set to madness, save on shipping, one way atleast.

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Those look AMAZING!!!

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied

Last edited by eurotiva; 09-06-2012, 11:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Thanks! They are from a Mitsubishi lancer OZ, I spray painted them white and put red o.z. decals that I bought from ebay on them. The tires are 165/45-15 Federal Formozas that I got for $65 a tire shipped on ebay. They fit like the stock 12" tires (they are actually a half an inch shorter) and didn't require any suspension mods to fit. I used 1/4" spacers on the back, but that wasn't necessary to fit them on. I would recommend a 15x6 wheel with a 38 or 35mm offset with these tires for a perfect fit. These wheels are like a 42mm offset, but they will work well with my capri swap when I get a chance to put it on Rosie (capri swap uses aspire arms and widens the front of the car).

Here's a closer picture of the fitment of these tires. These rims are 15x6.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Love those wheels. They look great.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Rosie sprung a leak in the coolant hose that goes from the intake manifold to the idle valve, so I replaced that. And, she's got new shoes!

Now she needs suspension because she looks way to tall in her fancy new shoes. lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X