Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought my 27th Festiva. It's a one owner 91 with 259,000 miles on it. It has AC and an aftermarket Cruise control. It is aqua. Pics will come to the photo gallery soon.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Lol if you still had them all you would have a car lot.
      You could invite all the members to come purchase used festivas.
      Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

• Went and spent the afternoon with Will and this amazing b6t down in Lincolnton. Someone needs to talk him into selling it to me

-James
        Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• So sick of trying to get an exhaust solution to work...............
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Originally posted by frankenfester View Post
            Went and spent the afternoon with Will and this amazing b6t down in Lincolnton. Someone needs to talk him into selling it to me

-James
            Get in line...

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
              Get in line...

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy
              I rode in that thing yesterday and was amazed. It was scootin

-James
              Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• I have driven it, it scoots!
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Will needs to do the hood strut mod. He won't regret it. Mine goes up like a piece of cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                    Will needs to do the hood strut mod. He won't regret it. Mine goes up like a piece of cake.
                    I think He's happy the way he has it now. I could tell he loved that thing and am sure he'd rather be working on this new bearing setup He's been secretly working on.

-James

Comment

• I removed the lip's plastidip on my Estrellas and installed the hub rings. Part number 72-5961 for anyone who needs them for 14"Estrellas. 59.61 is the stock festy hub bore and 72 was the bore inside the wheel.

-James

Comment

• I went to the upap today and got the headlight assemblies and front grill off this little 93' festy! I plan on selling the grill. The hood was bent a little up by the winshield for some reason. The wheels on this are 13" aluminum rims, really nice but the right front wheel had a scrape on the outer rim but still usable.

Inside the automatic Festy was clean. Nice grey carpet!

This car will be there for about a month. If anybody wants anything off this little guy let me know and I can go get it for you and sell it to you!

Or maybe TorqueEffect will go there and get parts off this to sell to any of you also. I met him there the first time I went to upap and he goes there when he has extra cash.
                        1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
                        1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
                        1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
                        2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
                        2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
                        2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
                        1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

• Nice looking Festy there! Someone might want that rear hatch! And surely those rims could be had cheap!
                          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                          Random Festiva Parts
                          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• That's a clean festy... a little too clean to be at a junkyard.
                            Someone needs to go buy it.
                            Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

• Originally posted by rmoltis View Post
                              That's a clean festy... a little too clean to be at a junkyard.
                              Someone needs to go buy it.
                              I would buy but don't have that amount of cash.

There was little rust on it. some under the hood and doors and the brake cable was intacked from what I saw.
                              1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
                              1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
                              1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
                              2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
                              2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
                              2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
                              1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

• Wow that looks great!

I know I will be snagging the rear wiper stuff, will be much cheaper then buying the entire hatch. Just a few measurements, and drilling a quarter sized hole in my current hatch, and I can install it.

How bad is the scratch on that wheel? I may consider snagging those rims as well.

Definitely want the driver side fender if it isn't dented, been looking for a good white one.

Also, got a question for ya muleskinner. Did it have A/C? I have been looking to start getting together all the stuff to install A/C.

Edit: On second thought, I won't have the money for those rims. They want $35 per aluminium wheel, plus the added cost for the tires (Yes they charge for the tires there.)
                                My paycheck probably wouldn't be able to cover those, and everything else I want.
                                Last edited by TorqueEffect; 06-21-2013, 10:42 PM.
                                1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                                2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                                1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Working...
                                X