Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a shot before the console went in.
    Attached Files
    1989 Festiva L Carby

Comment

• I drove it down a local dirt road for like 15miles doing some rally drifting and playing around. Frankenfester loves that stuff.

-James
      Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• ^^Awesome. I miss driving like that on my paper route. I actually kinda wanna trade down + cash for a crappier Festiva because this one is just wayyyyy to nice for use on a paper route.

[cough cough anyone interested?]
        Buck.
        -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
        -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
        -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          I started to breathe deeper, just looking at the size of those holes!

Just remember to unplug the ECA and the EFE heater relay (just in case). Make sure that there are no electrical fires due to shorts. Tape the connectors.
          I'm not sure it'll breathe any better, I tapered the port from the curve out. That way the charge isn't just dumping into a much larger port. The port from the carb base to the curve is stock size. I wish Extrude Honing wasn't so expensive.
          Jack Byrd,
          1991 Capri
          1988 Festiva LX, 240K
          1970 Chev C10
          1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• Originally posted by darkfact View Post
            Here is a shot before the console went in.
            Those are really nice seats.
            Jack Byrd,
            1991 Capri
            1988 Festiva LX, 240K
            1970 Chev C10
            1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
              ^^Awesome. I miss driving like that on my paper route. I actually kinda wanna trade down + cash for a crappier Festiva because this one is just wayyyyy to nice for use on a paper route.

[cough cough anyone interested?]
              What do you got?

-James
              Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• The festiva in my sig below. 1993 GL, 5-speed, Working A/C, rear wiper/defrost, totally overhauled front suspension, 70k mile B6, minty interior
                Buck.
                -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!

Comment

The festiva in my sig below. 1993 GL, 5-speed, Working A/C, rear wiper/defrost, totally overhauled front suspension, 70k mile B6, minty interior
                  Id offer but couldn't afford it.

-James

Comment

• How crappy do you want, I have a 92 Sport that's my work car.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Details? It can be preeeeety crappy, as long as it runs and drives
                      Buck.

Comment

The festiva in my sig below. 1993 GL, 5-speed, Working A/C, rear wiper/defrost, totally overhauled front suspension, 70k mile B6, minty interior
                        Does this mean you'll take a b3 festy? With 169k miles? That runs like a champion? And is the best festy you've ever seen? Minus wheels And spoiler And roof And skirts of course.

-James

Comment

• I have a '90 Auto L-Plus (with A/C I've never charged..) that I'd love to trade for a minty 5spd.. 218k miles, mostly new suspension, fair amount of rust (and one bigger spot under the passenger floorboard). Has not failed me once (aside from a strut). Dents. Loves going 85MPH down the highway. It just keeps tickin'!

...or you could just send me a price. Wunt.

-Joe

P.S. Seriously. Wunt.
                          White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
                          White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
                          1988 LX 5-speed
                          ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

• let me go now.

92 5speed L, new gabriels on all four corners, 169k, accell spiral core wires, iridium plugs, red top battery, new timkens on all corners, no a/c, new alternator, 43mpg avg, is shit kicking worthy, RUST FREE - minus one tiny nick on the wiper grille that has been covered with rustoleum, racing pedals, civic short shifter, carbon shift ball, grant rally-gt steering wheel, kicker speakers all around and infinity tweeters in rear, (head unit will come out if this goes down, as well as my amp and sub.)

that and what else to get yours?

Comment

• ...we should probably move to a seperate thread.

-Joe
                              White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
                              White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
                              1988 LX 5-speed
                              ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

• Before

After

I also welded shut 2 holes that were on the hood where a previous owner mounted a Mack Truck hood ornament. Didn't get those pics though.

Welder, grinder, wire wheel, body filler, grey primer and white paint both rattle cans. I'm happy with it, it was cheap, and only took an hour and a half.
                                -Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X