Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htchbck
    replied
    Picked up my wheels... I STOLE these things. All brand new in box except the one he opened to take the pic I posted. Picked up a set of four 155/80R13s on the way home for $179.84 including tax. Can't wait to get them mounted up and then on the car. I probably won't balance them unless they just vibrate like crazy. This will probably be mainly a pizza car anyway so it won't see freeway speeds much, and I don't want to hammer weights on there if I don't have to Also got an Ipod touch for $60 in excellent shape. All in all, a good day! Not to mention its just shy of 70 outside, with a light breeze! God is Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Getcha nuthern?

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    Sexy! Yeah I'm so excited bout those wheels only about an hour left!
    Last edited by htchbck; 02-02-2012, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• All systemz
    replied
    Fuelled up this morning, first time since just before Christmas.
    Went from 36mpg to 30mpg ugh!

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Originally posted by htchbck View Post
    One of the managers at NAPA has a Lightning in that body style/color.
    Yeah I have one too, gas is too much so it sits mostly.
    Love that generation truck. Those are some clean 13's. Can't get too off track back to stiva's.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
    what about the 175 60 13s mentioned, to hard to get?
    Want them sooner rather than later ( shipping), and the 155/80s are $38 at walmart, didn't check the 175/70s last time but the last ones I bought (about 6 months ago) were $42. A good bit cheaper than the 175/60s and much quicker too
    Last edited by htchbck; 02-02-2012, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    those look nice!

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    what about the 175 60 13s mentioned, to hard to get?

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    I agree Paul, I love them too, probably would have paid his full asking price, but I like my $50 off and he'll drive halfway to meet me better

What size ya'll think? If its gonna be more than $10/ea difference ($40 for the set) I'll go with the cheaper 155/80s for sure, but if the prices are close I might go for the 175, I like them a lot on Chuck, but I've been getting killer gas mileage with Green Car on the 155/80s, even straight by the speedo before adjusting for the size.

Danny not sure of the brand, but I think they are likely the same brand as the ones on IdealSociety's car... umm, $200? :lol:
    Last edited by htchbck; 02-02-2012, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    They really are a great looking wheel. Can't wait to see them mounted.

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    those are awesome! how much you want for them lol what brand are they?
    Last edited by kumalaba; 02-02-2012, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Lol!

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke
    Paul, I rest my case on why I call swoopies on festivas "truck mirrors" lol. That is a pretty truck! One of the managers at NAPA has a Lightning in that body style/color.

Today I'm headed to pick up these:

Should look good on Festevil I think, since he's the only one not already equipped with the perfect set of wheels/tires. Don't know if I'll go with 155/80R13s or 175/70R13s though, depends on the price difference mostly.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    Thanks the old 4.9l! It's just a little teaser I'm sure the Florida guys will take lots of pics but my mind is blown the paint has so much flake and changes from purple to black, simply amazing!
    That's my number one. I want a fuel injected 300, with auto, ac, 4wd, cc, pw, pm, pdl.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X