Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesmc
    replied
    Tightened the belt on my BP, yet again. The alternator pulley hits the frame if I turn left hard, so it creeps over slowly. Happens about once every month I guess, not often enough for me to care. At least I have the whole procedure down to about 2 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    Yea, nothing felt wrong when I drove home, Ill ask one of them how they did it at soccer tonight, assuming I don't shove his CRX into the pond... jk...

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Id be worried about where they picked up on it or where they pushed it. Shouldnt hurt it bad to sit on the frame rails I wouldnt think.

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    While parked at school today, some guys that I know decided to push my festy up over the curb and leave it high-centered. After some profanity and explaining to the principle that I didn't park it like that. The guys who did it park next to me and helped lift it back over, it was like that for 2-3 hours, the frame rails were resting barely on the curb, Any lasting damage to look for? They were lucky that it's a small Island and I've known a couple of them since 1st grade, one of the guys I've known for a while fessed up. Otherwise I would've waited till Cap'n Patton left and I would've decked him. So has anybody had any experience with this and is there any lasting damage to look for as far as integrity or alignment? Thanks Heaps

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    One more of the drivers side...

Good news... no more play in the rear wheels!!! DD

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Drivers side...

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Busy and saaaad day for the festiva. First, I got the crankshaft seal replaced. That went well. Then went to replace the rear wheel bearings. Pass rear just needed more grease and tightened up. Drivers side needed an inner and also tightened.

But things were ugly while I was back there....

Passenger side...

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    Snapped pics of my painted valve cover and heat shield, I used the same 2000 degree high heat paint on both so they would match, and it turned out quite a bit duller/lighter than I had hoped, o well, should be close enough to the blue colored plug wires i'm getting. I still need to paint some brackets the same color blue, and other things need done in the engine bay before it's ready..

not necessarily doing anything TO my spire, but FOR my spire, i'm building a redneck garage for the winter! hopefully I'll be able to hold enough heat inside to keep the temp over 65F so I can get some painting done, and the best part, IT KEEPS THE KIDS OUT!!!1!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Dirt
    replied
    Started tearing the motor out for the lsx rwd swap =0

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    Trans let go on my 3 day old festy.:cry_smile:j

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    I thought u sold your car?^^

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Burnt my arm on the header doing a radiator flush

Leave a comment:

• Nerd Racing
    replied
    put the festiva up for the winter... didn't want him to see this again:

All snug in the garage!

I may turn him sideways in the very back of the garage when I have a little more time to clean up that corner.

Some festive winter project decorations hung on the garage wall

Brother in law swept dirt all over my parts for the winter project... gotta clean them up again :\

More to come soon hopefully...

Leave a comment:

• Basement_Modder
    replied
    Started the major body repair with cutting out all the bad spots for new metal/ fiberglass.

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Installed bigger injectors Friday during my lunch, test drove it around the block (3 miles), it held 12 lbs, and kept spinning the tires thru 3rd gear, before I ran out road and speed limit. Pulling back into the parking lot, the cloud of white smoke started billowing out of the tailpipe with a sweet smell. Blew an entire coolant jackets worth of head gasket material out the first time holding more than 4 psi. Got a new stock gasket for $17, threw that in and now have to baby it (stay under 7) till i can get a cometic mls and Sep head studs.... Bummer.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X