Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
    Yep just red spray, I still have 75 of a can haha. I may bring it to madness if i still have it so people can do thiers if wanted
    Could you get a pic of it in use in the dark possibly? Looks great by the way!

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
    Yep just red spray, I still have 75 of a can haha. I may bring it to madness if i still have it so people can do thiers if wanted
    Deal! I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
    Wow ENEMY I like the all red tails. That just spray? I hate my faded bumpy tails

Leave a comment:

• Basement_Modder
    replied
    That looks great!

Leave a comment:

• juanj0
    replied
    my festy with the stylus bumper thanks lanemayer14 for the tips

Leave a comment:

• LittleHoe
    replied
    I drove mine 900kms to WESTIVA

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    ^x2. Cars lookin real sweet ENEMY, love your work!
    Today I picked up some auto aspire calipers (the manual ones I got wont fit with the rotors I want) and coated them with cherry red calliper paint. What a difference!!

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Wow ENEMY I like the all red tails. That just spray? I hate my faded bumpy tails

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    I had a door key made for it.
    I can finally lock my car

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Replaced the Capri N/A rear main seal plate with the XR2 plate and another new RMS and installed my rebuilt head. Hope to put the cams, sprockets, and timing stuff on tomorrow morning after a much needed night sleep (been working 10's all week). Here's a peek.
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 07-15-2011, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rustedskunk
    replied
    Well since my 93 has been parked for 4 months due to not wanting to start and then life getting in the way I finally got it up and running (combination of main relay rusted and fried and siezed cooling fan motor creating issues with main fusable link)....then installed a used speedometer (old one destroyed itself in the dead of winter), fiberglassed the back of a broken signal light assembly, and finally did some needed rattle can paint work

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Hard to top that today ENEMY, all I got done was installed a complete AC system on my non-ac car. Tomorrow I will vacuum it down and throw a charge on it.

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    ^ I like it!

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    So KDM

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by rakfint View Post