Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    very nice!!!! where did you guys pick her up at???

Leave a comment:

• 2xclutchin
    replied
    Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
    ^^ Mike, those are good tires to come to the meet with! Oh and I have a center cap for you, if you just wanted to pay for shipping you can have it (if i can find it) hahah
    Exactly! haha

Alright, lemme know what it costs through a text or whatever works, and we will figure something out!

Mike

Leave a comment:

• 91blufestiva
    replied
    ^^ Mike, those are good tires to come to the meet with! Oh and I have a center cap for you, if you just wanted to pay for shipping you can have it (if i can find it) hahah

Leave a comment:

• 2xclutchin
    replied
    Got new tires on Tuesday! Brand new set of two 165/70 Yokos at the local shop came up to $210.00, they did have to be shipped from Fargo, ND though. Now at least the car has lost it's little shake, and my other stock steelie is back on!!

Now I can't find my 4th center cap though.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    sweet project, you will enjoy it

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    And the pics Sarah took of the new car:

Front by link5186, on Flickr

Unfortunately the grill fell off and died during loading. The top bar is a little bent but the core support is straight. And the back:

Rear by link5186, on Flickr

Smoothies and rear defrost! Let the games begin...

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rockin86ranger
    replied
    Put a new battery cable on it (wouldn't start when i went to run some parts, also it fixed the slow start problem *shocker*lol) Other than that i drove around and rocked out with the new radio.

Also tried to get the parts car running so i could drive it around and load it on my trailer easier (Unfortunately i have so much crap in it i can't run the wiring harness properly for the fuel pump, so it's dead for the moment) I'll probably play with it more when i get back to the house (Hopefully tommorow)

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied

New family member by link5186, on Flickr

That's after we loaded it up. It's a bit rough around the edges, but came with a hood. Starts and runs when you pour gas down it's throat but no fuel flow, no brake fluid nor a functional muffler. Good thing if got one heck of a parts bin. The interior on this one is pretty nice, except the driver door vinyl. It'll be on the road in a week if I have anything to say about it. The usual rust spots, but seriously minor compared to the bullet. More pics coming soon. :thumbright:

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    ^I second this, I'm so excited for you!!!!! Hopefully you got her cheap!!!

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    Originally posted by lulu View Post
    what did I do to my Festiva today? I bought it! A little blue 88 carby.
    Congrats!! Lets see some pics!

Leave a comment:

• unknown
    replied
    Pulled feedback carb off the '89. But, new carb came in mail without mounting gaskets. So, order gaskets......and wait. Pulled and cleaned EGR. Installed radiator.

Leave a comment:

• lulu
    replied
    what did I do to my Festiva today? I bought it! A little blue 88 carby.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Rockford
    replied
    installed new rear wheel bearings and new rear drums, the old ones where almost rusted to pieces and the wheel bearing roared so bad I had to keep checking to make sure I didn't have mud grips installed in the back... Its a nicer smoother ride nice.. so quiet...

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    Looks pretty good, did you guestimate fender clearance?
    Those look pretty close to some acura 215 35 18 I checked
    out. Other than bolt pattern they looked like a go - only
    on mod suspension of course.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Do you have the engine to move those! :O

BTW, great beer from your town

Leave a comment:

Working...
X