Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoom zoom
    replied
    Got the motor out of my Aspire today..psh who needs a cherrypicker.. and ofc my helper dude had to be there..

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Wow, that means you paid(?) to have the head gasket changed unnecessarily after people told you to check compression first? Ugh. Sorry dude.
    I did it myself, for less than $30. It wasn't unnecessary, as now it runs better and burns less oil than before. It also isn't leaking externally anymore.

Originally posted by Darlo View Post
    How well/bad are you driving? Do you think your e-brake is slightly on?
    e-brake is long gone.... both cable ends snapped months ago. Driving I know has a part in it, it has been very cold, tons of idling, and lots of wheelspin.

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
    Aren't you glad you didn't bother to check compression and see if your car actually needed a head gasket

Oh... wait, maybe that wasn't such a good idea to automatically assume it was the HG's fault... maybe that $30 on a comp tester would have been well spent after all?
    Read above. It definitely needed it regardless of a compression test result.

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    Yesterday it was an ambulance in 8 inches of snow and ice on unplowed roads for one of the dogs that managed to injure himself pretty well, it was slidy fun, but my pass. seat cover has blood on it now...

Leave a comment:

• DON SVO
    replied
    I threatened to push it into a lake if it got lippy with me again.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Surely not that Scarlet chick... cause that would mean... blue lightning is out of the garage?
    Negative! Lightning has the interior out except for the seats and dash, Headlights out, Eyebrows off, I got the dent in the right quarter panel mostly out. I'm planning to have it back together for Spring Festiva L.

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    what mods r u doing to the eyebrows jerry!
    Last edited by kumalaba; 01-20-2012, 03:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Cut holes in the back for the 6.5 speakers, Removed the eyebrows for modification. Removed the third brake light for modification.

Leave a comment:

• avitsefdrof
    replied
    coil and ICM

I put in a new Ignition Control Module recently after it died at a stoplight.....real convenient. Put a coil in first and after that didn't do it I picked up an ICM and bam! Fired right up and Stiv is back in action.

Next will be all four struts and coils....LCA's, rotors, front brakes, wheels and tires.
    Peace.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    Pu241, you are incorrect! That is not the location of Area Festy-1. Htchbck, Ms. Scarlet is still at home, and still bleeding. Blue Lightning is waiting, quietly. 'Twas I who was there! Now the tables have turned! That being said, will you help me with all these tables?
    Oh, and what have you done to blue lightning, eh? Surely not as much as I, sir!

Leave a comment:

• frankm201
    replied
    Started my B6T manifold Project For (project doomsday)

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
    You drove up to Raleigh, NC?

That is Madness Central and soon NCstiva central

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Pu241, you are incorrect! That is not the location of Area Festy-1. Htchbck, Ms. Scarlet is still at home, and still bleeding. Blue Lightning is waiting, quietly. 'Twas I who was there! Now the tables have turned! That being said, will you help me with all these tables?

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Ohhhhh Jooooseeeeph... Guess who's at Area Festy Oooooooone.....
    Surely not that Scarlet chick... cause that would mean... blue lightning is out of the garage?

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    Ohhhhh Jooooseeeeph... Guess who's at Area Festy Oooooooone.....
    You drove up to Raleigh, NC?

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    Ran Danny's car with some starter spray for a few seconds. The fuel tank is off right now to be cleaned and then I'll get to find out if it can run on gas Also picked up the other LCA but didn't have time to install it due to messing with the fuel tank.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X