Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kartracer46
    replied
    Installed (1) ff.com and (1)fm.com sticker on zz's back glass. now I don't feel like I am driving down the road naked. :p

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Got these in the mail today.

The black on white is just too SEXY! Big +1 for Allsystemz he made the decal (and two others that I haven't installed yet) and they are absolutely gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Yesterday, I cut the springs on my rio struts,and reassembled the struts. Today I mounted my new driving lights. Also finished mounting the CAI system I built.

Leave a comment:

• Chobobulous
    replied
    Installed new rear struts, thanks nitrofarm!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed new RainX Latitude Wipers, & it rained. Karma?

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied

Put these on. THANKS DAVID88!!! Unfortunately I have to redo the harness for the bulb on the passenger side since someone hacked it multiple times and kept splicing. I counted 4 splices on the ground wire and 2 on the hot wire. Oh well. The corners look awesome! They are a little crackled like the amber ones sometimes do, but David made sure I knew that before I purchased, and he cut me a good deal on them. I didn't need perfect lights I just needed a good deal and he delivered!

Now I'm once again wondering if I should paint the eyebrows under the headlights black or if i need to go ahead and paint the lip around the corners white. I'm not leaving it as is though.
    Last edited by htchbck; 01-18-2012, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    kona?

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Is that what I think it is?

Leave a comment:

• Chobobulous
    replied
    Originally posted by ericsmith32 View Post
    Have to clean a 1/2 gallon of water out of the passenger side floor board.. or at least try to probably frozen by now. I'd shoot the wife but I'll make her do something else which is much worse...
    If you hit your wife, Domestic Violence, If you have your buddy do it, Simple Assault....

Leave a comment:

• Darlo
    replied
    Originally posted by 91mcnasty View Post
    Did you buy them studded? Please pm me thanks
    I bought them from a guy on CL who had sold his Festiva, and forgotten about the BRAND NEW winter tires he had purchased the previous winter! I ended up getting the studded 12" tires (at least 95% tread) mounted on Aluminium Festiva rims AND 12" chains, all for $120 !!!!! I was very happy!

I use SearchTempest to search all CL within a range of my house!

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Did you buy them studded? Please pm me thanks

Leave a comment:

• Darlo
    replied
    Had to take off the plastic air dam on the front, as it was not as stable as I hoped. I will have to think of another way in the future that does not involve tape, lol.........

I will wait until the 30-45cm of snow (12-18 inches) goes away.

That being said, it sure is fun driving around in snow when you have studded winters! Turns your Festiva into a plow! Although my bottom fog lights did not fare well when I went through a pile of snow, lol!

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    finished putting my e-series back together and painted it. Did a write up on it the custom drivetrain section. Got my b3 ready for install and now just waiting on clutch.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Have to clean a 1/2 gallon of water out of the passenger side floor board.. or at least try to probably frozen by now. I'd shoot the wife but I'll make her do something else which is much worse...

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Darlo View Post
    will seafoam get me better gas mileage??? I like more MPG!!!!! :p
    Actually, I've found that the more your Festiva is towed by another vehicle, the better your MPG gets... :laughing8:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X