Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oren09
    replied
    Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
    I spray dye'd the belts, The carpet is actually black carpet. The seats are from a prelude early 90s
    Ah, cool. I like the black carpet.

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    I spray dye'd the belts, The carpet is actually black carpet. The seats are from a prelude early 90s

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Nice, ENEMY.
    Did you dye the carpet, too?
    Also, what are those seats out of?

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    black seat belts

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Little stuff adds up and makes you feel good about driving.
    I went from this

to this

You need a bull bar with a winch! it's like the Festiva is the ultimate tool.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Applied my wide body side molding. I'll apply pinstripe all around after I next was the car.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Little stuff adds up and makes you feel good about driving.
    I went from this

to this

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    94 Aspire.. I painted my windshield wipers! Had some gloss black and gloss clear leftover so I took em off yesterday and hit em with a wire wheel to level the chipping paint and knock off the rust then painted..waited an hour and clearcoated...this morning I put em back on. My clearcoat is chipping all over my car but it makes me feel a little better anyway even if its just a small fix!

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Well i have been in Raliegh for a few days, I got two engines pulled, one trans pulled and two more cars running again. working on more resurection projects and getting ready for FM5.

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    Put in a new Stereo and speakers in the past couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Used my now ready to sell 91L to pull the P5 motor and trans backwards on the engine hoist. This the video.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Installed painted bumpers and grill. Photoshoot after wide trim and pinstripe has been applied.

Hit 65,000 miles.

Removed green light filter in instrument cluster. MUCH brighter. I was going to replace the bulbs with LEDs but I got the wrong size. Still not sure what to do with cluster lighting as running with no filter makes an ugly yellow light and windshield reflection.

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    I know have black seat belts pics when there is light

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    Finally got a tire patched, yesterday got my new speakers installed, headunit should come tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    As mentioned;

Leave a comment:

Working...
X