Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oren09
    replied
    I applied pinstripe a few days ago.
    Don't remember if I mentioned that...
    (Sorry if I repeated)
    The car looks really good with red stripe. Contrasts well with black trim.
    Unfortunately its already peeling in places. Does anyone know of a good adhesive to use on that?

Leave a comment:

• sharkstiva
    replied
    Painted the hood black to make way for Carbon Fiber wrapping (which should be in the mail soon!), set up a transfer to NicholasJackson for some clear corner lights from DOWN UNDER!!!, Got my new Grant 457 Steering wheel installed, and while i was under the festy making sure my custom 2" exhaust piping was holding up (got it welded on with a glasspack and custom bent piping at the guys at Thrifty Muffler for $50!) I noticed the passenger side rear strut bushing on the trailing arm seems to have the head of the bold missing...no good. oh, and i Rain-x'ed all the windows and threw some Meguiar's on the body and tires.

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Finally getting around to that BP.

Leave a comment:

• darrenryall
    replied
    I'll be replacing the wipers today, attempting to replace one of the running lights, and probably Armor-Alling the tires.

Tomorrow, maybe wash the car and get it ready for painting.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    is right.... The dumb thing ran clean into my wheel well while I was going ~60 mph.... Dear god, there was some serious bone crunching.... *shudders*

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
    Hit a cat.

Loaded it up with parts to take to Dayton!

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Hit a cat.

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    ^^^^^^jealous

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    ^ What brand/color is that called? Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    You nailed the color. Let us know how it holds up.

Leave a comment:

• rakfint
    replied
    Pulled out my all of the rear interior to get to any grey plastic. Time for a respray.

Before & After

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed my modded OEM intake. Drilled holes in bottom of air box & installed the "Exceedingly Lovely" Aspire Air Tube I got from iceracerdude. It is louder than the cone filter I had on it. Nice deep roar! Wraped the low pressuer a/c line with foam pipe insulation while all in intake was off. Hope that helps some , its hot in Florida.

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyrog17 View Post
    I drool when I see VXs... What kind of finish are you going for?
    I'm going for an odd color, they will be powder coated orange to match my orange auto x numbers. At least that's the plan for now. Hopefully I'll have them sandblasted tomorrow night. And the plan is to have them back from powder coating mid next week. When I finally paint the car I'll be going with dark silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 89newb
    replied
    blew a whole straight threw my tire

Leave a comment:

Working...
X