Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain X'd my windshield cause I have no wipers! Lol
    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Tinted the back window & put my family sticker on. Def not the cleanest job but for the first time on a complex curved window & about $7.50 it will do just fine. Plus gave me something to do, will keep the heat out, prying eyes from gandering in & the satisfaction of doing it myself Oh also painted the mast for my Badgers car flag flat black LETS GO BADGERS!
      Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperDaveGulvak View Post
        Tinted the back window & put my family sticker on. Def not the cleanest job but for the first time on a complex curved window & about $7.50 it will do just fine. Plus gave me something to do, will keep the heat out, prying eyes from gandering in & the satisfaction of doing it myself Oh also painted the mast for my Badgers car flag flat black LETS GO BADGERS!

Dude that brown paint job is awesome!! not bad on the tint either.
        89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
        My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
          Nice job!
          Originally posted by walth View Post
          +1 Eric it looks great!
          Thanks! Too bad that I forgot the latch is bad on the drivers side.. always forget to grab the one off the parts car. I guess at least the passengers can be used now.
          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
            I have no wipers! Lol
            How come ?

Originally posted by SuperDaveGulvak View Post
            put my family sticker on.
            Eating disorder ??
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperDaveGulvak View Post
              Tinted the back window & put my family sticker on. Def not the cleanest job but for the first time on a complex curved window & about $7.50 it will do just fine. Plus gave me something to do, will keep the heat out, prying eyes from gandering in & the satisfaction of doing it myself Oh also painted the mast for my Badgers car flag flat black LETS GO BADGERS!
              Yeah, nice job! Did you do it in strips or just one piece? Like the sticker too!
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Got everything unhooked off the motor so I can pull it tommorow and start to rebuild it
                1991 Festiva B8 swap, gutted, otherwise stock-9.88@70

1974 MaverickLSX powered - 7.08@94

Comment

• Did it in 2 strips but that didn't work so I ended up cutting them in the middle to salvage the strips. So it ended up in 4 parts. Kinda ugly from inside with seams and the creases from outside but it was a learning experience Think next time I'd use 3 strips & a great gun maybe. Thanks for the feedback tho guys
                  Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

• Took everything apart still have some cutting to do but should be ready for paint by Friday. It's crazy how easy the metal just bends shouldn't be too bad of a fix.
                    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• ^^Thats awesome to see you getting it all fixed up :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• i bought me another one today. 91 L Manual with a little less then 88k miles on it.
                        1991 Auto Ford Festiva " Noel " <-- cuz theres No L in Festiva
                        1991 Manual Ford Festiva
                        1999 ford f-250 5.4L My gas guzzler.

Comment

• ^^^ that. is. awesome! nice find! and with a sunroof.

yesterday I removed the front suspension and sway bar and cleaned up a few things. I started on the sway bar last night but gave up.

tonight I started with the aspire sway bar and got that in and then installed new boots for the ball joints and then everything is on except brakes and OTRE's. But before I do too much with them I need to install new boots for the rack but no one sells anything but universal units. I went to O'Reilly's has limited lifetime warranty on the universal boot kits vs other places only have like 30-90 days. But they only had ONE in the entire system.

I am also going to rebuild the calipers and I have new brakes and rotors. can't wait to be done with this swap.
                          Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Originally posted by walth View Post
                            ^^^ that. is. awesome! nice find! and with a sunroof.

Thank you im loving the sunroof!
                            1991 Auto Ford Festiva " Noel " <-- cuz theres No L in Festiva
                            1991 Manual Ford Festiva
                            1999 ford f-250 5.4L My gas guzzler.

Comment

• I finally started it up! B6t runs great, new lifters need to pump up, but other than that everything works. Looking good on making it out to FM5.
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Adjusted timing belt.
                                Removed slack from throttle cable.

Noticed a leak:

Front crank seal, correct? What is the difficulty? And is the leak bad enough to require replacement now or is it still ok for awhile?
                                Last edited by Oren09; 09-13-2011, 08:13 AM.
                                ~Austin
                                Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Working...
                                X