Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension info

Well for a long while my cars suspension has been bouncy and had a weird rattle to it i just assumed it was my stiff ground control coil-over springs 250f 200r after a little inspection it turns out my passenger rear shocked was completely ruined! I ordered up a new one installed it today and man oh man what a nice ride no more bouncing it handles and rides like kyb/FMS combo but aboutas i just 15% stiffer because of my spring rate!! Im debating some kind of motor swap as i just got new front drilled and slotted brakes and i have a b&m short shifter in there its all setup for something im thinking (THis is pertaining to my blue stock car).

new freshness

93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
    RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
    RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

• Finished the sound deadener install on the floor, replaced the old carpet with one in much better shape and patched a hole in the floor I discovered when I pulled out the old carpet. Seats go back in in the morning then I'll tackle the doors.

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Got my fesstiva all back together this morning.... clutch is slipping like crazy from all the tranny oil that got on it, i'm hoping after some driving it'll burn off and be good again

Other then that, it's feeling good so far with the new trans in it

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Delivered pizza in Chuck last night, about 120 miles worth. Everything was ok except I need to adjust the ignition timing some. Then on the way home it started doing its same thing it did when it was an auto, and issue that hasn't appeared for over two years. It gets mad, and won't rev past about 2500 rpms. Runs fine at those RPMs but you can't rev past it, just falls on its face. Not as big of an issue since its not an auto... but still...
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Yesterday. I ran out of gas in Justiva!

sent from my EVO in my Festiva
            First time owner
            89 L carb'd - white / still needs work
            Bought for mpg and only paid $250

Comment

• Got all the seats and trim back in the car. Going out for coffee with my wife and then back into the garage. Next step... sound deadener in the doors and tinit the door glass.
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada
              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• finished up painting the driver side hubcaps.. still need to do the passenger side LOL.. eh maybe in the next couple days, we'll see..

Also just about finished up this mazda, i put a new caliper on and bled out all the brake lines, took it for a couple test drives and it seems to be ok, but i'm driving alone for a couple weeks, it's sat for 3 years so who knows what's gonna happen. Get some radiator fans and i'm gonna cruise in it for a couple weeks while I paint and replace the rear tranny mount on my aspire!
                2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

• Took the instrument panel off and cleaned behind the glass.

sent from my EVO in my Festiva
                  First time owner
                  89 L carb'd - white / still needs work
                  Bought for mpg and only paid $250

Comment

• Sold my seats and cage outta the festy. Thanks Dan!
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                      Sold my seats and cage outta the festy. Thanks Dan!
                      Did he already make it there?
                      89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                      My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

• Changed the oil yesterday, and found this on craigslist!!!!

-Josh R

Comment

• Originally posted by 91_festy_Gl View Post
                          Did he already make it there?
                          Yeah man. I got to work at 11:00 am and read my pm (which says it was sent at like 10:50 am) and next thing I know he sends me a text saying he was outside by my car! I thought he had teleported or something! He picked up the seats from me and headed towards Mark's place for the roll cage
                          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Fixed my lap seat belts..

91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• Nice job!
                              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• +1 Eric it looks great!
                                Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Working...
                                X