Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14carrot
    replied
    Originally posted by Cory_Thurmond View Post
    [ATTACH]18798[/ATTACH]Found a efi car for a donor motor for my red carby car now i need a b6t to put into blue one
    >..<

Blue one has white tach and passenger mirror and mint seats and i drove it 2 hours home all for $500

Not to mentiom a factory repair manual from ford. Seems to be way better then my Haynes. It is thick and is very detailed with pictures.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    Keep a Haynes and a shop manual. I've got both. The Haynes has some nifty shortcuts for those of us with minimal tools. But the shop manual has more accurate diagrams and torque specs.

Sent from my ALCATEL A845L using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by Cory_Thurmond View Post
    [ATTACH]18798[/ATTACH]Found a efi car for a donor motor for my red carby car now i need a b6t to put into blue one
    >..<

Blue one has white tach and passenger mirror and mint seats and i drove it 2 hours home all for $500

Not to mentiom a factory repair manual from ford. Seems to be way better then my Haynes. It is thick and is very detailed with pictures.

Cool wrap on that fender.....stbu

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
    Got my blown engine removed and hot rod 1.6 installed, well I didn't. Scitzz and Skeeters-keeper did. Thanks guys you're the best. Now for hours of work getting it ready to strat and back on the road.

Thanks again,

Took a couple pics as well.

Leave a comment:

• Cory_Thurmond
    replied
    uploadfromtaptalk1447529907226.jpgFound a efi car for a donor motor for my red carby car now i need a b6t to put into blue one
    >..<

Last edited by Cory_Thurmond; 11-14-2015, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Green Bean
    replied
    Put all new mounts on the green bean today need 2 rear struts an sway bar bushings .

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
    Got my blown engine removed and hot rod 1.6 installed, well I didn't. Scitzz and Skeeters-keeper did. Thanks guys you're the best. Now for hours of work getting it ready to strat and back on the road.

Thanks again,
    Had a blast!

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied

Thanks again,

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Kill Bond now!
    Now you have to wire up the rear oil slick, followed by revolving license plates.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 11-01-2015, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    ^^ excellent

Leave a comment:

• cliferton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cliferton
    replied
    Well in the past 3 days I've printed a push button start panel it fits way better than the pic. And I took my stock hp festy to barber motorsports (4 hour drive) and got a little track time

Leave a comment:

• ryanprins13
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    ryan, I mailed the little bent hosey out this morning. I hope you get it, because
    I didn't put a return address on the envelope. I needed tape to keep it closed.
    The dollar store adhesive was useless. Aloha.
    Sweet, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    ryan, I mailed the little bent hosey out this morning. I hope you get it, because
    I didn't put a return address on the envelope. I needed tape to keep it closed.
    The dollar store adhesive was useless. Aloha.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 10-31-2015, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ryanprins13
    replied
    What have you done to your Festiva today!?

In the middle of changing the heater core/blower box. Just taking a lunch break. Hoping to replace the radiater, thermostat, intake hoses, cap and rotor, block the grille, insulate my heater hoses, install winter tires, install new headlamps and an HID kit. We shall see how far i get :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanprins13; 10-31-2015, 01:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Green Bean
    replied
    I took the green bean to the car wash today now i gotta figure out how to get pics on here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X