X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1990new View Post
    Part Number on these?

EDIT: NVM found them.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-11-2014, 12:44 AM.
    1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
    2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
    1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• For everyone else the part number for the green lock surrounds VESSEL-IN.,LOCK is KKY026842104.

Comment

• This is the proper latch for the cargo light correct?

Comment

• No. That one does not have the rod to open the hatch, only has the rod to lock/unlock. But F3BZ says the wire will transfer to your stock latch and make it work perfectly. I would have to believe him since I made a similar mod to my factory one using a Capri latch.
          -Bryant

Comment

• Anyone know the part numbers for the clear corners?

All I could find was the Combo ones that have the turn signals built into them.

I may go with those if I can hook both the ones on the bumper up with the ones on these corners, even if it takes some wire splicing.
            Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-11-2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• I need the rubber boot/dustcap that goes at the bottom of the gear shifter.

Anyone have a part number?

Sent from my Agora Quad Core using Tapatalk
              1988 MAZDA 121- B6T + G5MR SWAP IN PROGRESS.

Comment

• I just used a piece of leatherette from a Nissan Pathfinder transfer case shifter. No charge at the junkyard.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 02-11-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moz View Post
                  I need the rubber boot/dustcap that goes at the bottom of the gear shifter.

Anyone have a part number?

Sent from my Agora Quad Core using Tapatalk
                  It's currently the second part number on the group order spreadsheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                    No. That one does not have the rod to open the hatch, only has the rod to lock/unlock. But F3BZ says the wire will transfer to your stock latch and make it work perfectly. I would have to believe him since I made a similar mod to my factory one using a Capri latch.
                    the one contact with the wire will screw right into place on a US latch. all the holes are there and even tapped for the screw. the other contact is riveted to the post but you can drill out the rivet and re-attach that contact to your US latch. here is a new US latch with cargo wiring close up you can see what i mean. the contact on the left just screws in. the contact on the right has a button rivet. the GOO between the copper contacts is just dielectric grease.

Comment

• ^ thats good to know since the new latch is pretty inexpensive and will be easy to adapt it to the old latch in the Festiva. Sweet!!!
                      -Bryant

Comment

• Does FourGreen no longer have the black plastic radio bezels? I tried 2 different part numbers (based on a pix of one from another member....there was some glare/glint on the bag's part number) and the search engine didn't find a match.....this despite the number that was obscured was either a "6" or an"8"???
                        88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                        88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                        91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                        93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
                          Does FourGreen no longer have the black plastic radio bezels? I tried 2 different part numbers (based on a pix of one from another member....there was some glare/glint on the bag's part number) and the search engine didn't find a match.....this despite the number that was obscured was either a "6" or an"8"???
                          You mean this?

Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-12-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Twist , Torque has the good part , its pictured upside down , but its the correct part.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post

Yep, that's it! Thanks a million! :-)

Turns out that what I thought was either a "6" or an "8" turned out to be a "B".

Thanks again, TorqueEffect and PhoenixSHO!
                              Last edited by Twistiva; 02-12-2014, 01:37 PM.
                              88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                              88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                              91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                              93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• Brackets for the front bumper supports (at the corners).
                                Last edited by bravekozak; 02-13-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X