No announcement yet.

Festy dyno vid 302 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah I use the seat belt lift strap and the 3 armed harbor freight engine stand too lol.

Comment

• not my oil pan too.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• pull the axles and engine mounts. Get me some new gaskets for the new motor. Be game for next week. [emoji90][emoji90]
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Are you spraying any meth?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• No. Drugs are bad ummkay.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
              No. Drugs are bad ummkay.
              Wasnt it some are good, some are bad, ask your mom, ask your dad? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
                I actually have a b series adapter plate and a E153 sitting in the shop. Plate was cheap and the trans was free just had problems with it popping out of 5th. Probably will never go in anything but I have it just in case I decided to do something stupid. lol

edit- Just remembered I also have a kia fe3 sitting there too. lol
                Can you link or pm the picture of that adaptor plate

Comment

• 91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
                  00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
                  88 gtx
                  74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

• new manifold. Just have to mark the flanges and get it finished. Ordered a new g-series adapter from Festiva store.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Your manifold looks nice. Did you weld it up

Comment

• Festy dyno vid 302 hp

No Carlos bp specialties is making it. I don't have a welder that would do those welds. He will be making a custom intake as well.
                        Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 01-23-2016, 02:38 PM.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• I see you've got the trick "cross ventilated" block. Did it hurt the pan too?
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• It got everything. Took out the intermediate shaft bracket too. Oil pan and block all toast. New motor is in. Waiting on a im shaft bracket. And back to the track....

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Do you have spark tuning on this setup?

Comment

• Yeah megasquirt.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                                X