No announcement yet.

Festy dyno vid 302 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike, make key chains from all the chunks and sell them at FM10. I'd buy a Sonic boom fragment keychain. Like a rabbits foot, except for the mad.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Haha get your 374hp engine pieces here!! Good deal here don't see these everyday. Proven to 25psi of boost will take anything you throw at it.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• The motor is back in just waiting on im shaft bracket, it should be here weds. Which is odd because the track is open weds. Must be a sign. I didn't put the new manifold on it still needs modification and I have to make a fourth dp which is upsetting. So I'm going to run this first then see what it does with the log. Probably do e85 then as well since I have to run new lines more down time.
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• 1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
            SHO-clone spotted!
            1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
            1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
            2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

• What's up with all the negative camber on that fox body?
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Haha that thing looks wack from the picture. It's not that bad lol. It's just on cut springs squatting. I think the chrome is playing a trick on the eye. She's dirty!!!! Poor car.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Oh, haha. I thought you had some crazy drift setup or something.

Comment

• Even I looked at it after you said something and was like whoa is it that bad!!

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• So funny that you have a 5.0 fox and you drag your Festiva. Haha. Pretty easy to run 11's in the stang. You guys need a cheap road coarse by you.
                      Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-28-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                        So funny that you have a 5.0 fox and you drag your Festiva. Haha. Pretty easy to run 11's in the stang. You guys need a cheap road coarse by you.
                        Everyone wants to go fast in a stang though. Those cars aren't even fun anymore because of that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Haha I tell myself that all the time. My festiva has more horse power than my mustang!? I would put the festy on a road course. I'll need a Charlie setup. Everyone has a fast mustang. Who's got a fast festy????

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• They are crazy fast on a track with corners. I get discouraged at the strip because 1: I suck at drag racing, and 2: I either blow the tires loose or waste my clutch. Fastest I ever went in Tweak was 14:1 with the clutch slipping over 3rd gear. For some reason the clutch held fine on the drive home though and I pulled a 10 second Goat on a freeway pull. Haha, go figure. I'm just not meant to launch.
                            I've got huuge respect for anyone who can run a sub 12 second run in any FWD car, but please never sacrifice the ability to corner that little rocket for another couple tenths off your et.
                            Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-28-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Any progress Mike?

Comment

• https://vimeo.com/153986233 just the car runs. Fired it up Sunday this was the first start. Love how jy motors sound when you fire them up. Got the timing set. Track is open tomorrow but I haven't put 1 mile on the car so I might just go and be easy. I turned the boost down some. I called a mustang buddy out but he's into the 10's supercharger and spray. Just fun. Hopefully I get done with work and can get out there.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                                X