X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Guy
    replied
    John asked, "What about hosting Ohiostiva there?"

Maybe someday, but not anytime soon. The "facilities" are somewhat limited, to say the least. Cleanup is not finished yet, and will involve going up into the rafters/attic and getting rid of all the blown in insulation combined with coon and bat poo, and whatever else has settled into the mess. I have an idea for limiting the dust and debris, but have yet to try it.

I haven't even started my "sink" yet. I have the utility sink and an idea, but no construction has begun.

It's just slow going, that's all. I got all winter to clean the insides. Now I need to get that roof patched to eliminate the worst leaks. Not condensate mind you, but holes in the roof and metal panel seams.

Karl

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    Originally posted by Spike View Post
    LOCK THE DOORS, I REPEAT

LOCK. THE. DOORS.
    LOCK THE DOORS, I REPEAT

LOCK. THE. DOORS.
    Haha, did you read my previous post about the powers of John himself not being able to blow the house down? I think John did, said "challenge accepted" Barney Stinson style and talked to his boss about a relocation!

Karl has done/is doing a wonderful job of securing the facility. It's the kind of place you don't want to break into because you'll have just as much or more trouble breaking back out if the tripwires don't get you first! It's the kind of place you would want to be in in the event of a zombie apocalypse, tornado, tsunami, earthquake, or on the day your baby momma finds out you lost your job and the weeks child support didn't go through. :0 lol... He could totally contract the building out to area 51 as a secure storage facility when their security measures are compromised.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Powerstiva View Post
    If I'm ever in the area I will defiantly try to make my way here, its an amazing find!! I like your idea with the deck to drive up on instead of a lift.
    Don't defy Karl!!

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Let's do it. I can do a #5 but only once.

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    LOCK THE DOORS, I REPEAT

LOCK. THE. DOORS.
    I'll be back.

Leave a comment:

• Spike
    replied
    LOCK THE DOORS, I REPEAT

LOCK. THE. DOORS.

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied
    ......aaaaand John has "accidentally" gotten Himself transferred to Ohio, just as this church becomes available.....

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by TominMO; 09-27-2013, 04:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    Totally up to Karl but I'm not sure he's ready for that just yet, the revival center is nice, but it needs a thing or two to be able to go #1 or #2. (or 3 but we won't talk about going 3, .....or #4, please don't go #4 on the property.)

Where'd you drop that mouse off Karl? They're like cats they always find their way back home, sometimes they bring friends :/
    Last edited by zoom zoom; 09-27-2013, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    What about hosting Ohiostiva there?

Leave a comment:

• Safety Guy
    replied
    Thanks for all the kind thoughts guys. I'll have some more pictures near the end of the weekend or Monday at the latest. Got some large shelves (5 X 2 feet and six feet tall) put on wheels and did some more cleaning and organizing. Organization is my weak area.

Oh, put out a little mouse today too. So far I've evicted a little bat and a little mouse. Not very big of me, I know!

Karl

Leave a comment:

• MiltonHavoc
    replied
    I might donate my engine hoist to the cause. Its just too big for my little one car garage. Its well built (not by me) I have lifted a ford explorer with it....

Leave a comment:

• Powerstiva
    replied
    If I'm ever in the area I will defiantly try to make my way here, its an amazing find!! I like your idea with the deck to drive up on instead of a lift.

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied
    Karl, maybe we'll just start referring to you as "the Bishop".

Leave a comment:

• Festevil3
    replied
    Festiva revival house, I love it!

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Really cool pickup, Karl! I will have to see this place in person!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X