No announcement yet.

Dickmeyer Automotive's Mazda B3 Performance Valve Train Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian, since you don't have facebook, here are some pix of the RX7 that I am building for a customer. It will be 1300-1500 HP

http://s1340.beta.photobucket.com/us...brary/LS%20RX7
    PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Comment

• Wow. Very nice. You do nice work. I understand and appreciate all the attributes of the LS. They are wonderful engines....but I can never get past the fact that its still a Chevy, LOL. To me, looking at a beautiful built LS is like looking at a naked picture of a hot cousin. You know someone's enjoying it, but you just can't let yourself go there.
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

• Originally posted by blkfordsedan View Post
        Wow. Very nice. You do nice work. I understand and appreciate all the attributes of the LS. They are wonderful engines....but I can never get past the fact that its still a Chevy, LOL. To me, looking at a beautiful built LS is like looking at a naked picture of a hot cousin. You know someone's enjoying it, but you just can't let yourself go there.
        Great anology! I am going to use this by the end of the day
        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
          Great anology! I am going to use this by the end of the day
          All the guys from Kentucky are like......"ummm, I don't get it..."

OK, I think I'm done offending people for today....my apologies.
          Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
          04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon

Comment

• ^Yeah, what are you talking about?
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• lol if your from the south its ok
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Also depends on if we're talking FIRST cousins or SECOND cousins...once removed. Reminds me of a joke about Relative Humidity...

Wow, this kinda got off topic.....sorry Matt. I'm signing up for Facebook, just so I can visit your page.
                Brian

Comment

• A lot of you guys have been asking what the engine sounds like with one of my cams installed. Here is the stage 3

Comment

• Nice. How's the torque curve at that power level? Very streetable?
                    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• Throw that beast on the dyno! Gotta love a built engine with a tow hitch and rusty hatch! LOL.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
                      1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                      1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
                      1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
                      1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                      1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
                      1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

• WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know whos getting some business in the future. That is awsome and I just read the whole two threads about your work. One work AMAZING.
                        2004 dodge cummins with a full competition engine and transmission.

2002 duramax bone stock

2013 gmc Acadia

1993 rotted out Festiva 5sp: beater car and daily from MI to NC

Comment

• Power with this setup is outstanding! At no time does it dip below stock power curve at low end. Video really does NO justice as no matter what you do, these things always sound like a sewing machine on a video. As soon as new dyno is installed we will get some new videos around.

Comment

• Hey matt I have a question. I love all the mods you've designed. But I have obd II setup. To what extent would I be able to modify my engine if I were to get any of your packages, without a standalone ecu?
                            Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

• Originally posted by rmoltis View Post
                              Hey matt I have a question. I love all the mods you've designed. But I have obd II setup. To what extent would I be able to modify my engine if I were to get any of your packages, without a standalone ecu?
                              Your car uses a MAF to monitor its incoming air flow, which is much more accurate in terms of calculating air flow density. This will respond more positively when induction modifications are performed. In your application performance MAF sensors are available such as PRO-M & ABECO to extend your air flow metering capabilities w/o pegging 4.5V, but the likely hood is your stock MAF sensor will meter any NA induction requirements or small turbo.

Comment

• Awesome thx! It's nice to have you around. I think everyone is drooling over the services you offer. I think the biggest selling point for me on all of this is the fact you said the torque curve doesn't drop below stock curves at any point. I like having a reliable DD while also having a wider power band. Can't wait to see some more videos.
                                Last edited by rmoltis; 02-04-2013, 01:55 PM.
                                Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

Working...
                                X