• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how slow were you going? like 60mph? were you still in first gear? lol
    Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Lol i was going about 100km/h or roughly 60mph when I started the vid, a short burst of WOT and I was at 120km/h

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• These short videos are killing me. lol. Sounds beastly! Did I hear a touch of knock the second time you got on the gas? Hard to tell.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Aww man. I can't wait to see this beast in person.....

Comment

• Got my oil restrictor

It still smokes but it's waayy better, so it's now insured

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Sweet! The nice thing about your setup is the turbo is super easy to r&r. It's probably easier than changing the air filter on my xr2. Lol. Now that you have insurance it's time for a longer video!
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Lol yes it really is easy to pull the turbo, I may not take a video tonight simply because it'll probably be dark by the time I get to it, but tomorrow should be no problem for a good healthy vid

Comment

• Oh and my 5 psi wastegate actuator came in today that'll get installed tomorrow most likely

Comment

• good updates ^^
                    Walth

Comment

• I think i need a new clutch :lol:

And this video is for you Charlie, it's a bit longer of a video

The first real drive for my Festiva, clutch is slipping and something is wrong in the front end, but it's on the road

Now that i've actually driven it a bit further, it still smokes like crazy, it just takes a higher RPM/boost level to create the nasty smoke cloud behind the car, i'm thinking the turbo will need a rebuild anyway
                      Last edited by Damkid; 08-17-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• sounds pretty awesome. sorry to hear about the clutch

what do you think is up with the susp?
                        Walth

Comment

• well i'm not too surprised about the clutch to be honest, it gave me some issues at the start of the NA setup

As for the suspension, i may have a tire out of balance possibly, otherwise i just gotta jack it up and see whats up

Comment

• It sounds so mean!
                            Also, what is your crank vent situation?

Comment

• Ya I just love the sound of it haha

As for the crank case, all I have is just the stock KL pcv, I haven't heard much about the probe guys having issues venting the crank case pressure though

Comment

• Is it vented to atmosphere on the other end?

Comment

Working...
                                X