No announcement yet.

My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My plan is to at least have the repairs done by spring time, I'm not worried about getting any upgrades done to it because I just need some time off from it, but if I get bored I may do some upgrades here and there lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• I'm in the same boat. I hurt tweak in November and it has been closed up in the garage since. Probably will be until the new engine is complete and ready for install.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        my buddy is gunna come down and help me swap the headgaskets..... having a buddy help me will make me actually want to work on the car :lol:
        So that's what I'm coming down for? lol

Comment

• My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Lol actually it's a different buddy of mine who might be down on Friday..... I was kinda hoping to have the festiva fixed up for when you make it down on saturday so I can take you for a ride lol

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Yeah, I'd figured it wasn't me, just had to joke about it. It'll be pretty sweet if she's running when I come down though!

Comment

If its not back up and running by Saturday, I'll make the drive to your place in the spring time

Comment

• Good deal. I'm thinking I'm going to be having some Festiva withdrawals real soon. :lol:

Comment

So today I was doing some clean up in the garage in prep for the up coming headgasket job and decided to change up some decals on the car

Comment

• Nice! Love the decals.

Comment

• haha sweet!
                      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• Yeah. I'm liking that change.

Comment

• Me like!!! Sleeper, that's awesome!
                          1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
                          2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

• so i've finally felt like working on my festiva again, tonight i got the heads off so i can finally get new headgaskets installed, i'm hoping tomorrow to get the heads back on it and hopefully get it all back together before the end of the weekend

Comment

• Uhhh your Festiva has two cylinders too many.

Interesting exhaust manifold, too.
                              ~Austin
                              Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                                ... tonight i got the heads off so i can finally get new headgaskets installed, i'm hoping tomorrow to get the heads back on...
                                So weird to read on this forum! I'm used to singular head and singular headgasket, haha.
                                -Zack
                                Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Working...
                                X