My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^turbo'd of course lol

This is just because Im excited and realized this piping was used with the turbo I already have so I had to put it together to get more hyped lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• I just seen this on cp.com lol was on their and seen was about to ask why not on here lol.

Comment

• omfg get cracking!

Comment

• Well I've thought about it and a 5psi setup is about max for the stock electronics, and for cost reasons and being impatient, I'm going FMU and keep the millennia intake, and no intercooler, this will only be temporary just so I can have boost again, later I'll keep upgrading everything and add the intercooler later

Doing this will allow me to have my car turbo'd within a month
          Last edited by Damkid; 06-16-2011, 03:04 PM.

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Yes that awesome!

Comment

• I'm not even close to being done, i'm just hungry and came in from the garage for some supper and a break from working on the car :lol:

Anyway here's the start of the front pipe

Just barely enough room for this pipe to squeeze between the rad and block, but it fits which is all that matters

The start of the rear pipe

I'm keeping the rear pipe as close as possible to the block in order to give as much room as possible for the outlet pipe coming off the turbo to leave the engine bay, it'll be a very tight squeeze, but thats what i get for turbo'ing this thing :evil4:

This is roughly where the turbo will sit, the 2 pipes will join together right at the turbo

Comment

• If you need mendrel bends , Theres a shop on ebay (in ON) that has a very wide variety of exhaust pipings at real low prices. Thats where I order all my piping needs.

Comment

• ^^Thanks for the link, although i think i have enough pipes to finish it up, i just barely had enough of the 2" :lol:

Here's more pics..... i just need to fully weld it now since i've only tack welded everything together just in case i needed to make changes, but after that, the inlet side of it is finished

Oh and i threw on my lower parts of my custom intake just for the hell of it

Comment

• Looks awesome!!!!

Comment

• Thanks Tony

Comment

• Your welcome, Now get back out their and finish this thing so can come down and give me a ride! lol

Comment

• This car is gonna be filled with so much WIN :thumbleft:
                          If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                          Zulu Ministries

Comment

• I think it will be fast enough to peel the rust off the downpipes LOL

Wiiiiinniiiiiiing
                            -Bryant

Comment

• Are you going to brace that turbo at all?

I want to put a remote mount on my golf, but I'm afraid of stress on the pipe and turbo flange.

Comment

• Doing it!
                                91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                                14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
                                X