Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couldn't you also paint then bake it for 15 minutes? idk much about it I just know of some buddies that do that to sort of make a better bond I guess?
    Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• I'm east bound and down, loaded up and truckin! FMV here I come!!
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Sweet! To all the peeps coming. BE SAFE!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• yesterday I finished my alignment and had some tires installed on some 14's I got for next to nothing. One was bent and I think the one that's on the back right is bent too oh well. The third rim is great though but stinks. I like those rims. the car is an 01 suzuki esteem and was wrecked into a ditch culvert back in may or so. pretty funny but totalled the car, obviously.

so I just gotta clean out the fuses so the charge light doesn't keep messing with me, get steve to help me fix the stereo for the ride to the meet, and change that tire and everythings good.

I love the front aspire swap! WOW what a difference
          Walth

Comment

• I finally got around to installing a cd player in my festiva, it would have been a boring trip to FM5 without it lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• ooh man yeah that would! I have a 3 hour drive and I can't wait to get it fixed before the trip. I don't enjoy silence that much. I would hate that for you!!
              Walth

Comment

• Fiberglass frenzy on the holes behind the rear wheels. No more rain from underneath! Still have some clean up/shape work to do on the driver side, but the hole over there was huge.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk
                91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
                92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
                95 Grand Prix SE DD
                Wife's Stuff:
                89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
                97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
                Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• LOF and 4 tire balance... balance got worse :/
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• That's on my list for tomarrow after work.
                    Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                    93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                    91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                    93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                    15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                    88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Crank and no start on my swap. I'll make a proper post in the other area with my concerns.
                      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• I repainted the British flag on Britstiva, repainted the bumpers, striped them, and placed a graphic on the sides. I'm Madness ready! *Will post pics once the meet has started... I want it to be a surprise!
                        www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                        www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                        Snoopy's
                        4621 Atlantic Ave
                        Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Planned for tomorrow. Detail the **** outta of Zefstiva, masking tape the front end so I don't have to clean the dead bugs off when I get there. Change the oil, air filter and breather filter. Pack my clothes, sand and spray my bezel.
                          Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Last 2 days I have swapped the headlights for 2 very clear ones, added some Silverstar Ultras, Put on my clear corners and clear bumper lights. Swapped passenger rear tail (was holding water and discolored in the back up light), found out the alternator for some reason had come loose and was almost ready to fall off ( got it all tightened back up and all is fine). Swapped the Konigs back on and while doing that did the front brakes. Went out after that and washed the car. I think I am almost ready to leave at 7am....lol.
                            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                            89L Silver EFI auto
                            91GL Green Auto DD
                            There ain't no rest for the wicked
                            until we close our eyes for good.
                            I will sleep when I die!
                            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• Clean the whole interior of Blue car and change oil also replaced a coilover spring isolator
                              just gotta give a quick wash and load her down with parts to bring to fm5 leaving friday 6:30 am
                              93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                              RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                              RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

• finished my Aspire swap, gotta do an alignment today.
                                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Working...
                                X