Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DROVE LAST NIGHT IN FREEZING TEMPS, AND WAS SO WARM!

I actually had to turn the heat DOWN!

THANKS MIKE! ccasion5::headbang::hello1::hello1::hello1:

Comment

• Today I made seat brackets for my new seats:

And I put my new RS sticker on my airbox, right where the motorcraft sticker used to be when it was a Capri airbox.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• What a beautiful engine bay.
        Buck.
        -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
        -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
        -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Originally posted by Christ View Post
          Blew the engine!

Ok, that was yesterday, actually. Spun bearing, I suppose. Spare engine goes in this week, then the car goes for final inspection, and should be getting delivered to it's new owner.
          how's my festy doing?

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

• Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
            What a beautiful engine bay.
            You should have seen it in person at FMV!

I had to tell Festyboy to step back, because he was starting to drool!
            It really is a work of art.
            '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
            '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
            '92 Aqua parts Car
            '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
            '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
            Your holy ghost will not save you.
            Your God plutonium will not save you.
            In fact...
            ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
              no pics?
              You ask, & here they are.
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                You should have seen it in person at FMV!

I had to tell Festyboy to step back, because he was starting to drool!
                It really is a work of art.
                For real. All the heavy hitters, the guys with the completed swaps with proven times were all talking about Charlie and his car. They were all in awe of how tight his work is. The talk was so thick that I walked up to Charlie at the meet and asked him how many boyfriends he had! :lol: everybody loves that car!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Definitely top shelf. A standard Ill aspire to on my next project.
                  sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by pyrothehitman View Post
                    how's my festy doing?
                    The tow company was careful, and it's back at a friends house, so the engine will be goin in while I have spare time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christ View Post
                      The tow company was careful, and it's back at a friends house, so the engine will be goin in while I have spare time.
                      ok brother....make her right for me (^_^)

I am giving this festy to my wife. If it is not right, I will never hear the end of it...lol

she is the type of person to sell or trade the car if anything goes wrong, even something as simple as a starter....SMH
                      Last edited by pyrothehitman; 12-04-2011, 04:55 PM.

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                        Today I made seat brackets for my new seats:

Awesome work on those seat brackets, but you're steering wheel wrapping skills need some work! I kid, I kid Haha
                        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Cat Delete with Glass Pack

Members Builds (questions about repair or how to do something belong in the proper forum)
                          Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                          Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                          Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• Nice work!
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Hey, thanks for all the kind words guys! It's a labor of love for sure, but as you all know, this isn't a trailer queen. Had the swap running for a little over 3 months and I've already put over 7,000 miles on the clock, and some of you have seen how I drive it! Very late build thread is coming for the new year, I promise! And Cody, that wrap was performed by the original owner of the car, it's so comfy I keep it on there. I'm gonna get the wheel wrapped in black suede because I love the shape of the stock wheel.

Today I scored some sweet RX7 8 hole wheels for my race tires and I got a nice set of manual mirrors for my new Festiva and I got an extra set of white front fenders to play with re-arching for my drag slicks. It was a glorious day at the salvage playground.
                              Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-04-2011, 11:24 PM.
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• There are a couple of Mazda steering wheels that have kind of the same look but are a lot nicer IMO....best bang for the buck though is an old RX7 steering wheel, looks like a Grant. Bolt on and go with any of them though...no adapters needed.
                                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                                89L Silver EFI auto
                                91GL Green Auto DD
                                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                                until we close our eyes for good.
                                I will sleep when I die!
                                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
                                X