Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two weeks back, i bought Aspire struts for the rear, then last week Erik Smith and i went to a PnP in north K.C. and i bought a set of 02 Kia Rio front Struts, last spring i bought the GTX wheels from charlie 1717 the tires are 195/60/14's also while at the second PnP i mentioned to Eric what i was looking for, a little later after i thought i had lost Eric, here he comes with a hand full of center caps with the Ford emblem in the center, i thought they were appropiate, since it truly is a Ford product, well, made by Kia, powered by Mazda and i think it finishes off the wheels nicely. This past Saturday i was in the Kansas City area and stoped in to visit The Festiva Ranch, thats always a good time, Fresh and his wife are always happy to visit and swap Festiva stories.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Those rims look good!^
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• The car looks great!! And I think I've been there!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Took on water. Hate the rain.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk
          91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
          92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
          95 Grand Prix SE DD
          Wife's Stuff:
          89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
          97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
          Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
            The car looks great!!
            It does look good, Carl has it all decked out, inside and out.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• You passed me!
              Buck.
              -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
              -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
              -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Thanks people for the nice comments.

Those rims look good!^
                Thanks charlie i do like those rims, ya know if i put the names of all the people who have helped me or sold me parts for this car it would be covered. oh ya and the great advice that i have been given helps me keep these cars on the road.

The car looks great!! And I think I've been there!
                It's not your Cream Puff but i'm happy with it. i'm sure you have been by the lake before, here is some good news, the Army Corp is going to start working on the Dam and retro fit it for Hydro Electric Power. Next year Maybe i should think about having a Festiva Meet down by the Lake, plenty of good spots for our cars and plenty to do for the men and women folk.

It does look good, Carl has it all decked out, inside and out.
                Thanks Fresh for the kind words, your cars and others on this site give me the urge to continue to work on and improve the cars i have. Shoot we could have had a mini meet.

You passed me!
                I did! were did you see me, was i on hwy 116, That was a fun road to drive on.
                An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Going to be cleaning my gas tank today and inspecting the fuel lines.
                  89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                  My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

• Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                    on hwy 116, That was a fun road to drive on.
                    blkfordsedan likes that road too
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Been driving it to work, put a round headlight in the pass side as a temporary and its growing on me
                      1991 Festiva B8 swap, gutted, otherwise stock-9.88@70

1974 MaverickLSX powered - 7.08@94

Comment

• removed sunroof for last bit of body work and paint.
                        Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Battery Box

Here's the Mounted coil, and installed EFI HI side ac line, moved engine over 1/16 of an inch to help move tranny of frame rail.

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• very nice M3NTAL! Your festy is so clean, I love it!

I just got my B6 on the engine stand but now I'm about to go pick up my wife. So I turned the engine over for a second...tempted to pull the oil pan...and then coolant drained out of the spark plug holes on cyl 1 & 2 (or 3 and 4...it was 2 in sequence).

I'm not surprised though...I mean, the head gasket is full of RTV lol poor suckers
                            Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Finally cut out the quarter panel on the parts car. Lined it up on the Bullet and marked where I need to cut the bad section out.
                              91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
                              92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
                              95 Grand Prix SE DD
                              Wife's Stuff:
                              89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
                              97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
                              Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• Got my rear strut tower bar welded in. It definitely make the rear of the car more responsive and and allows for a little more induced oversteer. We cut out the seat brackets and welded in mounting points for the horizontal bar. It will be a 3 point when it's done but for now just a 2 pt. Still need to miter cut the lower tubes and fit them, then weld them to the top tube.

Also started thinking about my new airfilter setup for my weber 3236 carb. I'll be going from a cold air intake setup to a topmount style with a scoop. We've had a ton of rain this season and the threat of hydrolock is ever present. When it's finished it will even have a cable operated flap that I can close from the driver seat (like a real rally car).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X