Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damkid
    replied
    I burnt some of my rear bumper lmao

I guess until I trim the bumper and put an exhaust tip on it, I should avoid 180km/h pulls on the highway haha

Leave a comment:

• jawbraeka
    replied
    Originally posted by Gomez View Post
    Have some good close up pics of the split rear seat with the blue striped covers? Price?
    X2.

Sent from the depths of hell.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    I have a cleaned split rear seat with blue striped fabric for sale. It has never been sat on since the covers were washed and put back on. Also have washed passenger seat covers for a headrest seat.
    Have some good close up pics of the split rear seat with the blue striped covers? Price?
    Last edited by Gomez; 04-26-2014, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    I have a cleaned split rear seat with blue striped fabric for sale. It has never been sat on since the covers were washed and put back on. Also have washed passenger seat covers for a headrest seat.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 04-26-2014, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• muleskinner
    replied
    Working on putting the LX front seats in Squig from wth & the rear split seat from an LX I got from a JY. I had to switch out the side pieces on each front seat and I need to change out the center piece & seat belt latches from an LX too I got from the JY.
    Here are a few pics.

Last edited by muleskinner; 04-26-2014, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Finished ; almost ; my rear Aspire breaks.
    Got all 4 AR Estrellas on, need center caps.
    Still need to hook up Aspire E-brake cable.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    Dusty!
    Yes, but $150. I'll wash it.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    finished the last g-series engine/tranny mount today. Powder coating at a later date.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Replaced driver's side door and front fender with rust free pieces. Took the opportunity to install the 5 1/4" Cerwin Vega speakers and tweeters in that door. Passenger door Will be done soon.

Will post pics later.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Actually checked to see if I still had parasitic power draw on the headlight circuit after the B6 swap and surprisingly enough I don't have it. So somehow swapping the engines fixed that. :p
    Also noticed something the B6 ECU does something that the B3 ecu doesn't, when the fuse for the headlights is pulled, the charge light on the dash lights up.
    At least I think that is the ECU and not just some quirk with the alternator.

I also put the intake resonator back on, and still can't figure out what else won't let the engine idle smoothly at 1k rpms and lower. Timing is now spot on, at least for the RPMs it is at now.

Also I noticed allot more mini backfires after adjusting the timing, like when decelerating in gear. Also there is what feels like hesitation when starting off in first.

What do you all think? Cleaning the IAC, and adjusting the TPS seemed to help, but still not where I want it.
    I swear there is no more vacuum leaks, but I still need to bottom out the idle adjustment screw just to get it to idle at anything below 1k rpms, and it sure as hell doesn't like it that low.
    Hell just by looking at it with my bare eyes it looks extremely slow at anything under 1k. Like slow enough to where I could probably count the camshaft revolutions.
    Has anyone had any discrepancies between their tach and a swapped engine?

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
    It was for my Festiva. B6-ME is home.
    Dusty!

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    It was for my Festiva. B6-ME is home.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Not bad at all for a windshield installed. Mine was 189.00 3 yrs ago.

Leave a comment:

• jawbraeka
    replied
    Originally posted by milehighbear View Post
    Well, finally after 10 years of looking thru a cracked windshield I got a new one. It only cost me 158.00 which I thought was a good price and they came to my house.
    15.80 a year.. Not too shabby.

Sent from the depths of hell.

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    Realized my car needs a lot more love than I've got time to give it.. Wheels are peeling and corroded, pads and rotors SUCK, all the rust holes are only getting bigger and my camber and alignment are off.

Today though, I pulled the caliper guide pins to clean with the abrasive pad grinder, grease and reinstall. I'll be getting free warranty replacement Wagner pads soon but I really should do the rotors and bearings at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• txranger14
    replied
    got my weber carb in the mail and my struts from oreillys today!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X